Homer Glen, IL 60491 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Speedy B. Entertainment

There are no “second chances” when it comes to wedding receptions, and or special events especially the entertainment! Finding the right professional entertainment service can be challenging. At Speedy B. Entertainment, we listen to you and will offer suggestions based on our past experiences so that you and your guests can experience the best wedding or event ever! We make your vision a reality, while offering options that you may not have been aware of. Speedy B. Entertainment is your choice for customized music that will be sure to entertain When you start to research entertainment companies you may soon find you have many options. Speedy B. Entertainment should be your choice if you’re looking for a professional DJ with the musical experience to ensure that you and your guests have the most memorable time of your life.

Follow Speedy B. Entertainment on

Wedding celebration
Wedding celebration
The bride
The bride
wedding led uplighting ideas jm entertainment
hem up lighting 1
the great halls wedding venue lighting
speedyb

2 Reviews for Speedy B. Entertainment

Kwajalein · Married on 09/13/2014

We loved Mark! First of all because of his value. When I spoke with him he said that people should be able to have a good time at their receptions and not have to worry about breaking their budget. His prices are so reasonable, but that you can't help but want to do an upgrade. I was an out of town bride and I loved that he had samples of his music on his website. I liked that we could pick up to 100 of our must play songs. He even offered to do a mash up! So totally cool and awesome.

Our guest had a wonderful time. Even my mom was on the dance floor all night!

He is very professional and interactive. He was energetic and kept the crowding going. He even mingled with the reception guest. If I could do it all again, I wouldn't pick another DJ, ever!

Sent on 09/28/2014

1.0

After a long search of looking for a dj to hire for my wedding, I decided to go with this one. I thought I was getting a good deal with this Dj since his website advertises a web price of $495, and I definitely got what I paid for. Don't be fooled by his speech of "I've been a dj for over 20 years and I use to work with big name radio Djs" spiel. We worked with the owner of the "company" Mark Boyajian for several months under the impression he would be the dj at our wedding since throughout our communication he always referred to himself when discussing details for the big day. Even the week of our wedding when we met in person he clearly still referred to himself when discussing thorough specifics as to what song he would play and when he would cue it. The day before my wedding I received a phone call from a person I had never spoken to before saying he would be our dj. I was livid Mark had never mentioned someone else would be our Dj even after I spent so much time with him discussing the details of our wedding. He never even had the curtesy to offer an explanation as to why he was sending us a replacement dj. The day of my wedding my husband and I had to keep walking away from the dance floor to correct the dj on the music selections he was playing. Mark hadn't even passed along the playlist notes/details I'd spent so long creating for my wedding. Unfortunately I don't get a "do over" for such an important day that I will never get back, so I hope I can help someone else before they decide to hire Dj Speedy b for their wedding.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Speedy B. Entertainment FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Speedy B. Entertainment 1
    Wedding
    Book Now and get 1 extra hour (FREE) Total = 6 Hours of Music or Get 5 hours of Music and your Ceremony music (FREE) (Ceremony has to be @ Same location of Reception)

• Homer Glen, 60491 See on map