Columbus, OH 43085 Map · Phone number

About Sparkling Concepts Event Design

Sparkling Concepts promises to make your wedding an event to cherish for years to come. We specialize in the personal service and attention that every bride deserves. Whether you're envisioning an intimate setting or an extravagant gala, we will create a sparkling wedding for you! We take pride in the details and challenge ourselves to design a wedding that is truly unique and will represent each individual couple. Our ideas and special touches make our weddings stand out from all the rest.

matt 2Bmelissa01
matt 2Bmelissa01

2 Reviews for Sparkling Concepts Event Design

Alicia · Married on 08/16/2008

Melissa did such an amazing job. The entire process was seamless and she was an absolute joy to work with. We hit it off right away and I felt like I had known her forever. She knew exactly what I wanted and fit it all into my budget. I don't know how people get married without the help of someone like Melissa!

Sent on 09/03/2008

Sharon · Married on 08/01/2008

Melissa went above and beyond the call of duty to make our dream wedding come true. She took care of so many things "behind the scenes" that no one knew (including me) until after the wedding day! Any wedding detail that I was unsure of Melissa handled with complete confidence and grace - she knew what to do, when to do it and how to do it. Sparkling Concepts is what EVERY BRIDE needs in order to enjoy her day to the fullest!! Thanks Melissa!

Sent on 09/04/2008