Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480 Map · Phone number

About Sparklelight Studios

Sparklelight Studios is wedding photography for the dreamers, the wild at heart, and all-around fun couples who crave adventure.

My passion is to create a fun wedding experience that celebrates even the smallest moments of your journey in a genuine way. I am a big believer that your engagement should an exciting season full of celebration! Your love is a wild adventure. Shouldn't your photos tell that story?

When you choose Sparklelight Studios, your wedding will captured through a photojournalistic style with a focus on natural moments, meaningful details, and heartfelt emotions. And one day, when you bust out your photographs to show your grandkids, I want to make sure all the excitement and emotions you're feeling in this moment come flooding back.

I'm available for weddings in Wilmington NC, Charlottesville VA, and worldwide. My wanderlust is in full gear and my passport is ready! I'm happy to go wherever your love story is calling you!

Follow Sparklelight Studios on

d72967b73591c7c5 1502752623080 north shore hawaii coachella inspired elopement
deidre kevin sweet southern estate wedding 5859

7 Reviews for Sparklelight Studios

Deidre · Married on 06/10/2017

I just got my wedding photos and fell IN LOVE! Brianne is exactly what you want in a photographer. She gets to know her couples on a personal level prior to shooting them. She appreciates natural light and poses and has a love for capturing couples in their special moments, when their most comfortable. She doesn't force poses or fake interactions. Everything she captures was truly us, our love story and joy. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone for any occasion!!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Renee · Married on 06/11/2016

I'm so happy that we decided to go with Brianne as our wedding photographer! She was so organized and asked all the right questions to make sure she knew exactly what you were looking for. Her talent and eye for photography is amazing, as well as her bubbly personality. Thanks again for our beautiful pictures that we can enjoy together for the rest of our lives! (:

Sent on 01/12/2017

Emily · Married on 10/17/2015

Incredible photographer! Very happy with our photos. We got the elopement package which included a brief engagement session and 2 hours at the event for $500. It was perfect for our small wedding.

Sent on 01/09/2016

Sparklelight Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

• Wrightsville Beach, 28480 See on map