Sparkle & Shine Events

823 Tulane Street #2, Houston, TX 77007 Map · Phone number

About Sparkle & Shine Events

Based in Houston, Texas, Sparkle & Shine Events is a boutique event planning and design firm specializing in creating unforgettable events. Our focus is to understand and produce your vision through dedication, organization and meticulous coordination. We have the skills and expertise to turn your ideas into reality while simplifying the planning process for you. Every event is different and we bring a creative and fresh perspective to ensure that your event is flawless.

Sparkle & Shine offers full service event design and planning as well as wedding day coordination, decor installation and styling, hourly consultation and inspiration boards.

Follow Sparkle & Shine Events on

5 Reviews for Sparkle & Shine Events

• Sarah

Sarah McCleery · Married on 08/04/2018

Life Savor

Kelly was a total life savor! Our previous (non-professional) wedding planner backed out at the last second after realizing being a day of coordinator was too much for her to handle. Our photographer recommended Kelly and it was a blessing in disguise. We hired her three days prior to our wedding so there was a lot to do within a short amount of time. Kelly and I spent countless hours chatting on the phone (I live out of town), sometimes until 1AM, catching her up to speed. Her dedication to our wedding was apparent, working long days and nights to master a full day event from top to bottom.
    On multiple occasions she caught little details that weren't account for. In those three days she read every vendor contract, was in full communication with them, and put together our extensive timeline. She was at my parent's house bright and early on our wedding day where I met her for the first time. I truly felt like I had an assistant, which was amazing because she made our day stress free and we were able to enjoy everything about that day. Kelly did all of the thinking for us - who was taking our stuff from point A to B from B to C, keeping everyone on schedule, handing out tips, problem solving, ect. Throughout the day she was very attentive to how I was feeling and how she could make it better. She really hustled and grinded for John and I when she wasn't able to attend the ceremony so she could help set up at the reception. My only regret is not hiring her from the beginning. We will always remember Kelly as the one who made our wedding perfect. I will forever love her sweet self for that!

Sent on 11/29/2018

I could not have asked for a better experience with Sparkle and Shine! Kelly was attentive and went above and beyond her duties from the first day we hired her. She made the day of and the weeks leading up to the wedding a breeze and as stress free as possible for me. She handled all delivery times and worked with my vendors so I could focus on celebrating. I highly recommend Kelly and her team to handle your event!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Laurel · Married on 10/04/2014

I think of myself as a very organized person, and thought I would easily be able to plan my own wedding. But coupling wedding planning with a demanding, time-consuming job, I quickly became overwhelmed. Fortunately, Kelly came to my rescue! After our first meeting, Kelly was already 5 steps ahead of me and it was apparent that she has a genuine passion for planning and executing memorable events. Not only is she an incredible planner, she has a great eye for design. She seamlessly coordinated with all of our vendors to ensure our big day was exactly what my husband and I had dreamed of. She thoughtfully planned out every last detail of our special day that ultimately left all of our guests simply amazed. Kelly was an absolute joy to work with and I would definitely recommend Sparkle & Shine Events for your next event.

Sent on 02/08/2015

Sparkle & Shine Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Waters Edge Venue
    Waters Edge Venue Banquet Halls

Sparkle and shine works one on one with brides to make their unique wedding vision come to life. They are the perfect match for the details oriented bride.

• 823 Tulane Street #2 Houston, 77007 See on map