144 Osborn St., Philadelphia, PA 19128 Map · Phone number

About Spark Photography

Spark offers you a refreshing alternative to traditional wedding photography.

Our unique style blends casual portrait photography with contemporary photojournalism. We demonstrate a deep commitment to the needs of our clients and give you personalized service throughout the planning process.

www.sparkphotography.com

sparkphoto
newjerseyweddingsoneatlantic16

43 Reviews for Spark Photography

Carly · Married on 04/07/2018

For years I’ve admired a friend’s wedding photos on her walls, so when I got engaged I knew exactly who I wanted to shoot our wedding – Kevin from Spark Photography. Not only does he take fantastic photos that are creative and vibrant, but he is an awesome person too. I am not someone that likes to be photographed and am rather uncomfortable in front of the camera, but Kevin immediately made me feel at ease. On the day of the wedding, he was on time and flexible with our schedule. He even carried my train so it didn’t get dirty during our outdoor photo session. Our photos turned out amazing and I would highly recommend Spark Photography!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Asli · Married on 07/01/2017

I loved working with Kevin. He was very professional, fun, energetic, and helpful. My wedding photos turned out incredible!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/06/2017

Kevin from Spark Photography took the photos for our wedding reception and he was fantastic! I was a little worried about the weather because it rained all day but he was able to get us outside to take a few shots that I really wanted when the rain was a little lighter. I barely knew he was there during the reception yet he still managed to capture all of our most important moments of the night. He listened to what I wanted and made sure he took those pictures, but also had his own ideas for amazing pictures and it was so fun to look through and see them all afterwords. The hardest part is going to be picking the ones I want in the album! I would highly recommend using Spark Photography for your wedding photos.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Spark Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Flawless Ceremonies by Kymberli
    Flawless Ceremonies by Kymberli Wedding Officiants

Friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and all around amazing! LOVE their work!! Thank you for always being... well, YOU!!

• Sommerfield Designs
    Sommerfield Designs Wedding Florists

Spark Phography's photos are delightful. Their team has an eye for beauty and they are kind and wonderful people to boot! My clients have consistantly praised their customer service & professionalism and love their photo memories.

• 144 Osborn St. Philadelphia, 19128 See on map
    2672528326 (Other Phone Number)