10 Spruce Lane, Long Valley, NJ 07853 Map · Phone number

About Sparetire Design

Sparetire Design offers highly sought after designs for wedding invitations, civil unions, personal stationery and special event invitations... your one stop shop for all your stationery needs! Our stationery embodies everything you are looking for in your event stationery. Clients rave about our services and products: "Classy, timeless and beautiful product - sets the bar high!" Contact me to discuss your stationery needs!

If you don't see what you are looking for in our designs, we can design a stationery suite that suits your style, budget and needs. We look forward to working with you!

Contact Jess: jgattone@sparetiredesign.com
Please visit the shop: Sparetire Design Shop
Please take a peek at our website:Sparetire Design

Follow Sparetire Design on

woodland rustic

28 Reviews for Sparetire Design

• TheKDenny

Kristen · Married on 07/01/2017

Jess was fantastic to work with. My sister used her for her save the dates and wedding invitations and I was super impressed with her service. I contacted Jess and had her make custom bridal shower invitations that was complementary to her stationery suite. The quality was great, service was fast, and they look amazing. I know my sister will be so happy to see these when she gets her invitation in the mail. I am so impressed with the service we have both received, Jess will definitely be designing my bridal stationery suite later this year. I highly recommend Sparetire Design.

Update: I used Jess for my Save the Dates, Invitations, and Thank you cards. Again, she did not disappoint. She is very easy to work with and spends as much time as needed to get exactly what you want. We've gotten so many comments and compliments on our invitation suite! I smile every time I look at them. They are just perfect! She is also really quick getting everything printed and mailed. Thank you, Jess, for everything!

Deb · Married on 04/16/2016

Genius! The invitations were beautiful, high quality, original designs, depth of color, professional. I loved them! I have also used Sparetire Design for thank you cards,McRae sets to gift, and note cards. Jess is flexible to meet my design needs and timeframes. Love working with her! Love the designs. Jess allows flexibility in the creative process, and is open to feedback to ensure you'll love the final product. The cards are beautiful! The notecards inspire me to write! I'm a loyal fan!

Keri · Married on 12/19/2015

I had plenty of people offer to help me do my wedding invitations, but I could not deny the quality of Sparetire Design. They offered the exceptional quality that I was looking for as well as a variety of designs. Not only was the communication professional and prompt, she worked with me to make a custom program for my blankets. I was extremely grateful for her enthusiasm to help me get exactly what I wanted.

Sparetire Design FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Sparetire Design to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 10 Spruce Lane Long Valley, NJ 07853 See on map