Spa Vogue OBX

• Southern Blush Beauty
  • Kelly Elisa Ives

4 Reviews for Spa Vogue OBX

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2011

My bridesmaids and I had our hair and make-up done with Spa Vogue. The day before the wedding we got mani/pedis at the spa and it was a great experience. On the wedding day they came to our rental house right on time, and stayed on schedule for us -- a huge relief for me. Everyone looked fantastic, and they were able to accommodate all the girls' different looks. I was amazed that even though I had a terrible breakout when I woke up that day, they did such a great job on my makeup that you couldn't see it in any pictures. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/18/2012

Leigh · Married on 07/23/2011

I had a wonderful experience at Spa Vogue. My bridal party and I had manicures and pedicures the day before the wedding and hair and make-up the day of the wedding. Both days we were the only party in there making us feel very important. We were able to bring in food and drinks to enjoy while we were being pampered, making the experience even more enjoyable. The staff was very professional and listened to each person's request/preference. I would definitely recommend this to any bridal party!

Sent on 11/04/2011

Katie · Married on 06/11/2011

Spa Vogue did an AMAZING job with my hair and makeup and my whole bridal party looked beautiful for my wedding. There were 9 of us total and they did a great job staying in touch with me and being flexible with my schedule. They had all of us in and out in 4 hours and everyone looked amazing. I got a ton of compliments on my makeup and my hair survived the whole wedding and still looked great:) The salon is so cute inside and they were so attentive to my bridal party. The mimosas were a fabulous addition!

Sent on 10/21/2011

• Kitty Hawk, 27949 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Spa Vogue OBX)