9901 Brodie Lane, Suite 160 #247, Austin, TX 78748 Map · Phone number

About Southern's Fine Dining

Southern’s Fine Dining, Inc. is Austin’s premier caterer for exclusive wedding, bridal party, corporate retreat, military gala, and vintner dinner functions.

We provide full-service catering and fine dining to enhance the most memorable occasions. We specialize in menu creation for everything from intimate gatherings to grand galas, with options to fit any budget. Our team, lead by Owner and Executive Chef Steve Southern, believes that customized service, delivered with extraordinary attention to detail, creates the most memorable events.

Southern’s Fine Dining can coordinate all aspects of your events dining experience, including menu creation, service and food station staffing, cake cutting, bar services, and rental of place settings and service ware. We are closely partnered with Central Texas area venues, planners, and suppliers.

Contact us today, or browse our site, for additional information about how we can cater your most memorable event.memorable event.

Follow Southern's Fine Dining on

sfd 2
sfd94

15 Reviews for Southern's Fine Dining

alex · Married on 07/26/2014

We got married July 26th at the Caswell House and Southern's took care of the food for us.

I've known Steve Southern, for quite some time now, and knew he would make the food at our wedding a memorable part of it...he did. He's a busy guy, but on the day of the event, he and his team will absolutely do anything they can to ensure it goes well.

For our wedding, not only did he throw a few pleasant surprises our way, but he was also manning the carving station despite me inviting him to be our guest instead of our chef. I really can't say enough good things about Southern's and all the people there. If having good food, done well at your wedding or any other event is important to you, you really can't go wrong with these guys.

A few recommendations I would make, are the s'mores bar (the setup for this is really really cool), bourbon milkshake shots and maple bacon do-nuts as a nice dessert trio. Even though I regretfully did not get to try the do-nuts, I could not stop hearing about them and the shots the next day. At one point I was in the kitchen talking to Steve and one of his servers left with a tray full of the milk shake shots, only to return seconds later saying she'd been ambushed and needed more...

The best part was my bride's mom, who during the planning phase got a little nervous when we told her that I know a guy in Austin who caters, and he'd be doing our wedding. I'm not sure what she was expecting, but I'm pretty sure the whole spread blew her mind. Everyone was also very friendly, but also professional and good at what they do.

I really can't thank Southern's enough for the wonderful dinner an I hope that if you're out there looking for a caterer you at least give these guys a chance to show you what they can do.

Alex & Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/26/2014

Southern's is AMAZING! Everyone talked about the food at our wedding, it was delicious and it looked pretty, and the staff was excellent and it was fun! There was a s'mores bar, there was little appetizers, there was chicken stuffed with boudin, it was wonderful! People traveled from all over the country to come to our wedding, and I was so thrilled to have everyone really enjoy the food and drinks! We had these miniature bourbon milk shakes that everyone went nuts for! Everything Steve does, he takes it up a notch from anything I have ever seen before! Most of his stuff I have never seen anywhere, and even the things I have were just way better and he adds his style to it, which is so fun! My co workers were just talking about the food they loved from my wedding again the other day and our wedding was 5 months ago! Steve went above and beyond and definitely exceeded any expectations I had! Picking out our menu with Steve was a blast; I knew we were in great hands and couldn't go wrong with Southern's Fine Dining, because all the other vendors I was working with were so glad we had Steve doing our wedding. Everything Steve did for our wedding was way beyond anything I had imagined and it was absolutely a fairy tale wedding for me! Every couple deserves to have Southern's Fine Dining cater their wedding and I hope they get the chance because it is worth every penny!

maya · Married on 09/29/2012

Wow! People are still talking about the food at my wedding. It was so tasty! The staff communicated with me so well. Set aside food for me and my groom since we didn't get much chance to eat during the reception. They were great with last minute changes. like suddenly realizing I needed a bartender about a week before the wedding.

People have been asking for my caterer's name left and right. I hope another important event comes up soon just so I can hire them again.

Award

Southern's Fine Dining FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Cajun, Caribbean, Indian, Italian, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Kosher, Vegan, Vegetarian

• Duchman Family Winery
    Duchman Family Winery Winery Weddings

There is so much to say about Chef Steve and his team at Southern's. From Cindy to Clay, we enjoy their participation, their ability to adapt to our client's palates and budgets, and their friendliness. I am aways amazed at the culinary delights that Southern's brings to the table. We enjoy that our clients have choices on how they can select, and we're proud to spread the love!

• Here to Help!
    Here to Help! Wedding Planners

What a great group of people to work with! Steve and his staff give great customer service, beautiful presentation and most importantly, great tasting food!

• Carefree Weddings
    Carefree Weddings Wedding Planners

I'm always excited when I work a wedding that Southern's Fine Dining is catering - because I know there will be delicious food and plenty of it. A really wonderful caterer.

• 9901 Brodie Lane, Suite 160 #247 Austin, 78748 See on map
    5129945900 (Other Phone Number)
    All day everyday