Key West, FL 33040 Map · Phone number

About Southernmost Glam

Welcome

Southernmost Glam is a Key West based Hair and Make-up company, specializing in Bridal Hair and make-up. We love making Key West Brides look beautiful on their day. Investing in a good photographer isn’t the final step in achieving amazing photographs. A Professional Makeup Artist has become an essential part of the modern brides’ entourage. Having the right Makeup Artist, using skilled techniques and innovative products also plays an important role in capturing the moments that you will treasure forever.

An Airbrush makeup application is the only choice for that special occasion when you need to look stunning and not worry about your makeup streaking, fading or wearing off. Key West is a very humid place with an average temp of 82.

Since Airbrush makeup is water-resistant, perspiration and tears are no longer a cosmetic problem. Simply blotting, not wiping, away any moisture will leave the Airbrush makeup in place without a streak. With over 18 hours of wear, Airbrush makeup will not fade or rub off on clothes, but yet can be easily washed away with facial cleanser. Once Airbrush makeup is sprayed on, it dries instantly to a matte finish and does not require powder or re-applying at any time.

Working alongside with the top wedding vendors in Key West we, we look forward to making you beautiful on your special day.

SouthernmostGlamStudioJuliePhotography218
SouthernmostGlamStudioJuliePhotography218
SouthernmostGlamHeadShotsP0000
SouthernmostGlamHeadShotsP0024

11 Reviews for Southernmost Glam

Emily and Olivia were a dream to work with! I went with them because they were slightly cheaper and didn't require all the payment up front like most of the hair & make-up artists in Key West did. They were easy to get a hold of and answered any questions I had throughout the entire process. A couple days before the wedding weekend I sent some photos of what I wanted for my hair. Emily did an amazing job capturing my vision! She also did amazing with the other 5 of my bridesmaids. Everyone was so happy with their hair and make-up and it stayed the whole evening through 4 hours of dancing and the Key West heat.

We loved our experience, and would recommend them to anyone!

Jean · Married on 10/07/2014

Emily and Olivia were AWESOME to work with!! They are one dynamic team and I can't say enough about them!! They are very professional, flexible and reliable. Emily did my bridal party's hair! I had a trial the day before the wedding and she was flexible and willing to travel to my hotel room to accommodate me! Olivia did our airbrush makeup and I absolutely LOVED it!! Olivia did my makeup trial for my engagement photos and I couldn't stop bragging how perfect it looked! The ladies were so much fun and very reasonable in price!! All of my bridal party looked gorgeous! I couldn't have asked for anything better than perfect! I had some ideas of what I wanted with my hair and makeup and after showing a few pictures and inspiration from Pinterest, Emily and Olivia created the most glamorous look I could have ever envisioned... not just for me, but for all my girls and Mothers! Thank you so much for being apart of our day and I felt timeless and beautiful the entire night! I HIGHLY recommend Emily and Olivia for your hair and makeup... words can't express what they provide! XOXO

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 04/20/2013

Emily was amazing and did my hair perfect made me a beautiful bride even used my extensions!! She comes to where you are staying it worked out great!!!!

Award

Southernmost Glam FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations

• Old Town Manor Weddings
    Old Town Manor Weddings Banquet Halls

Emily, Jessica and Olivia are simply amazing. Our brides have been so happy with their hair and make-up services, and the resulting photos are proof. By having Southernmost Glam on our short preferred vendor list, they make US look good!

• Milan Event
    Milan Event Wedding Florists

Southernmost Glam's work is always very current. They never fail to do a great job and make the bride look her most stunning! They are also incredibly fun to work with, and I look forward to the weddings we do together!

• Key West, FL 33040 See on map