36 Senator ave, Agawam, MA 01001 Map · Phone number

About Southernlights Photography

Welcome to Southern Lights Photography!

My name is Scott Richards. After 14 years of living on the Carolna Coast with my wife Kelley and daugther Taylor, we have returned to the New England area- bringing with us a piece of Southern Hospitality to the Northeast. Photography has always been my passion and several years ago has become my profession.

What I like best about my job is being part of the special moments that come once in a lifetime.

What makes us unqiue is the individualized attention you will receive from me. Whatever your desires-big or small, we will deliver the special attention your event deserves. Whether it is a family reunion, bridal portrait, wedding or that special family vacation, you can trust Southern Lights Photography to capture your life celebrations one moment at a time.

DSC4974
DSC5051

1 Reviews for Southernlights Photography

• katrina

katrina · Married on 01/19/2013

Scott Richards owner of Southern Lights was AMAZING. He coordinated with the other vendors to create a memory of our day! His pictures are wonderful and he is a dream to work with in this process. He is understanding and able to make changes at the drop of a hat. He took all the pictures that were important to us and some we did not even know were important. I will never work with another photographer as our family grows.

Sent on 02/16/2013

Southernlights Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Prints

• 36 Senator ave Agawam, 01001 See on map
    4133631727 (Other Phone Number)
    Open 7 days a week