Valdosta, GA 31601 Map · Phone number

About Southern Posh Productions

Southern Posh Productions is South Georgia's full service wedding planner. We will coordinate your upcoming wedding by using trend setting wedding design. We are referred by some of the most prestigious local wedding professionals in the industry and by many brides and grooms. Coordinating a wedding can be stressful and overwhelming. We will work with you to ensure your event reflects your personality and vision. This will allow you to truly be present in the planning process and embrace every moment of your wedding. With our knowledge and experience, you are ensured quality vendors, seamless flow and trend setting design. Southern Posh Productions produces events that will leave your guest talking for years to come and you can actually enjoy being a bride.

Follow Southern Posh Productions on

IMG0388
d5bb54dfa7c3f571 1327973485131 293335101503893408059445822559431042636419359751

3 Reviews for Southern Posh Productions

lindsay · Married on 10/06/2012

I hired Sabra as a Day Of coordinator for my October wedding. Sabra was professional and organized from the start, and a pleasure to work with throughout the process. I was planning a wedding 3 hours away from the wedding site and Sabra went above and beyond her "Day Of" responsibilities by answering my questions in the weeks and months before the wedding. Everything we needed, she was there and offered her expertise whenever I asked. On the day of, Sabra took care of the timelines and logistics, made sure I had what I wanted and made our wedding day more about enjoying the experience than worrying about details. I highly recommend Sabra to anyone who is need of a wedding or event planner! She does an exceptional job!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Anna · Married on 06/11/2012

I hired Southern Posh Productions as my wedding planner only about SIX weeks before my wedding. My previous wedding planner was completely horrible. I was in desperate need of a new one. Despite the limited amount of time to plan my wedding, Sabra was able to do a phenomenal job. She overcame every obstacle thrown in her direction. For example, just THREE weeks before the wedding, our original ceremony and reception cite backed out on us. Sabra was able to negotiate a beautiful new cite on a plantation that would normally not accept a wedding so soon; on top of the fact that the plantation would have been closed on our wedding day to begin with! The wedding was BEAUTIFUL! It was everything I dreamed of. I owe her for everything!! Oh, did I mention that our previous wedding planner had over $6,000 of ours that she wasn’t giving back and Sabra fought and won ALL of our money back?? And I forgot to mention that the whole wedding was planned while my husband was underway on his ship and I was two states away! I met Sabra in person only FOUR days before the wedding! Seriously, I could go on and on about Southern Posh Productions! Everyone should use her as their wedding planner!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Southern Posh Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Anna! It was a pleasure to work with you and Josh !

Shala · Married on 02/19/2011

Sabra from Southern Posh Productions helped me tremendously with everything there is to prepare for a wedding! Things that I didn't even know went into planning such a big event! We could not have planned a more beautiful and perfect day without her help. I was under a lot of stress trying to plan a wedding in just a couple months and she helped me so much! I would give her ideas and colors that we liked and she took care of the rest. It turned out even more beautiful than I imagined. Sabra helped us with all the little details that went in to flowers, hairstyles, dresses, shoes, music, family, seating, catering, meals, entertainment, wedding party seating, wedding party dance entrance, bride and groom exit, pictures and backgrounds, gifts, wedding book, guest book, helping me get ready for the big day, and so much more. Whether you need her to prepare everything or just help with a few details I would say Sabra is your girl! She has the skills and mind to make your special day perfect and I thank her so much for all she did for us!

Sent on 02/18/2012

Southern Posh Productions FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings

• The Ocala House
    The Ocala House Mansion Weddings

Sabra;owner of Southern Posh Productions, has planned a few of our weddings at the Ocala House and she does a fantastic job!!! She is very organized and works well with the wedding party......she knows how to DIRECT a ceremony!!!! I would recommend her highly!!!! Jill Tanner Ocala House Director

• Concierge Catering LLC
    Concierge Catering LLC Wedding Caterers

Southern Posh Productions is very professional and creative. Sabra (the owner) is always attending the latest shows to be on top of the latest designs. She works non-stop of all of her clients! Sabra's clients have only had good things to say!!! She is definitely who you want to help you with your wedding or next event!

• Chicas Bridal
    Chicas Bridal Wedding Dresses

Southern Posh Productions will give you a one of a kind experience. She will take a dream and make it into a reality! I highly recommend this pro for your wedding or next event!

• Valdosta, 31601 See on map