13111 Vivienne Westmoreland Drive, Cypress, TX 77429 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Southern Charm Photography

Southern Charm Photography is a family owned and operated business. We have been working in the area of wedding photography for about ten years and have photographed in excess of 400 weddings.

As we near our ten year anniversary we realize the importance of capturing each moment. Whether it be, a wedding or family portrait, our photographs are what allow us to relive life's most precious events. We at Southern Charm Photography are dedicated to preserving your memories with thoughtfulness and clarity.

We believe that the key to outstanding photographs is the happiness of the client. To make your experience as enjoyable as possible our photo sessions are done on location.

At Southern Charm Photography we use digital equipment. This allows us to take an unlimited number of images, thus giving you an unlimited number of ways to remember your special day.

We also understand that family is often spread throughout the country, so we make our pictures easily accessible to friends and family via the internet. This way even those who live far away can view your pictures, allowing loved ones to bridge the miles and feel a part of your special day and create memories of their own.

Contact Jenna at

DSC 2404
1copy

4 Reviews for Southern Charm Photography

Jennifer · Married on 04/12/2003

Jena and Stacey were the best. We were very pleased with the quality of our pictures. We placed our order and had the order a few weeks later. We could not have asked for a better photographer! He captured so many memories on film that we will have forever! We would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 02/07/2008

Angela · Married on 11/24/2007

Stacy was great! He was a huge hit at our reception, and his work was amazing! I would definitely recommend Southern Charm for your wedding!

Sent on 02/24/2008

Kathy · Married on 07/15/2006

I enjoyed working with Southern Charm for my wedding photos. Stacy was really awesome and helped move things along when my coordinator did not. His photos were pretty good... but I would have wish for more artsy pictures. I told him that we were not posing people, so he got quite a few candids, and they were very nicely done. But, like I said, I didn't really get as many art shots as I have seen from other photographers, or even on their site. I loved that I got the rights to my photos and have been able to do what I want with them... make them into my own art shots. All in all, I felt like we got a pretty good deal and have appreciated his work for almost three years now.

Sent on 02/26/2009

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Southern Charm Photography 1
    Spring and Summer 2008 Special Premier Package
    Design your own package! Premier Package $1195.00 * Includes 5 hours of photography * PRINTABLE DVDs of ALL photos taken,with a written release of the printing rights giving you full ownership of the negatives * 90 days of viewing and ordering via SCPs website * All photos will be uploaded to the internet within 15 business days of the event Add Ons... $100 Per additional hour of time coverage $350 Engagement Session- Unlimited time on location, Printable CD included $425 Bridal Session-Unlimited time on location. Printable CD included $500 Second Professional Photographer/ $50/hr for addtional hours $250 Rehearsal Dinner Coverage beginning at ceremony llocation. Two hours time coverage and printable CD included.

• DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com
    DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com Wedding Videographers

I won't forget the first time I saw Jenna at work. It was as if she was having "play time" with the bridal party! They were laughing and having fun with the poses she put them in, and all the while she was getting exactly the images she needed. I was immediately caught up and inspired by her energy & style. It was very refreshing to work with a photographer who was not only highly competent in her craft but also who was a joy to be around. As a videographer I've seen more than my share of photographers who are there because it's their job. Stuffy! Not Jenna. She takes a strong interest in the bride and I notice that she seems to get caught up in the magic of the day like I do. I appreciate Jenna's sincere love for what she does. Rob Cross DontGetMarriedWithoutMe.com

• 13111 Vivienne Westmoreland Drive Cypress, 77429 See on map