South Point Convention Center

Jacksonville, FL View map

South Point Convention Center at Wyndham Garden is a modern wedding venue located in Jacksonville, Florida. This venue is nestled in a classy hotel that allows you and your guests ease of travel the day of your wedding. You will also have full-service catering and event staff at your disposal when booking with South Point.

Facilities and Capacity
South Point Convention Center boasts three elegant ballrooms to create your dream wedding. With over 15,000 square feet of space, you will be able to host 200 of your closest friends and family in each of the ballrooms. The ballrooms feature antique curtains and décor, vintage crown molding and space that can adjust to your wedding scheme and vision. South Point Convention Center will work with you to create the classic wedding of your dreams.

As a hotel and event center, South Point Convention Center at Wyndham Garden offers professional services to ensure your wedding day and the planning process is stress-free. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Event planning
1.2
  • Noelia
    Noelia N. Married on 04/11/2020

Bad communication

Joe was super helpfull at first and the quality of the food is super good. Our wedding supposed to be on March 21, 2020 but Covid-19 came and we have to postpone our wedding due to the pandemia. We try to change the date to Feb 2021 but we never get a reply from them. I went to the location several times and he was never there. He never called me back either. I send emails and texts mesages no response. My last email I request a refund due to lack of communication and no longer needing their services, due to the pandemia still on surge, no response. I was in the hospital for pregnancy complications and I send my sister to follow up with them. They finally answer the phone ( because she called with a diferent phone number), Joe was rude to her as soon as she request a refund. He stated we had 1 year to redeem it and he will not do the refund. I have friends that were refund by their venues due to covid. Is not my fault there is a virus out there. I paid $3,645 for 88 people and right now we can't do a party or wedding with more than 25 people as CDC guidelines. I do NOT recommend this place to anyone. If you don't want to lose your money, stay away from this place.
  • Renee
    Renee Married on 03/06/2021

Pj catering with south point convention center

I was not pleased with the level of service at all with the catering people the food was good but I had a hard time communicating with the team they take days to get back in touch with you a week later I’m still waiting on a balance due I had 2 different planners and ended up with the owner wish this was smoother!!!!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 09/21/2019
    Did not help when asked for information

4660 Salisbury Road Jacksonville, FL, 32256
Location of (South Point Convention Center)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding

Wedding Venues