315 Rehoboth Ave. PO Box 545, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About South Pacific Florist

South Pacific Florist offers celebrated floral arrangements and beautiful gifts all presented with exceptional service. We have been serving the Rehoboth Beach area since 1986. We specialize in distinctive florals and settings for weddings and events and invite you to allow us to make your next occasion a truly memorable one. Our award winning designs have been featured in Delaware Today, Delaware Bride and the Knot Magazine. At South Pacific Florist we are committed to excellence both in the flowers we provide and our service to you our valued customers.

Follow South Pacific Florist on

24 Reviews for South Pacific Florist

Julie · Married on 09/09/2012

We absolutely loved our wedding flowers. My bridal bouquet was beyond beautiful, the bridesmaids were gorgeous. Our arch way was incredible. We were very happy with our flowers. Everyone else at the wedding gave us so many compliments on them.

Sent on 12/02/2012

Kathi · Married on 08/10/2012

Robert at South Pacific was amazing! Once I decided on a color scheme and "feel" for the wedding, Robert was able to design bouquets and table arrangements that were perfect! Our flowers were delivered on time and super fresh looking, and lasted all weekend! I highly recommend South Pacific!

Sent on 08/14/2012

South Pacific Florist did an incredible job with our flowers. Robert was easy to work with, and really incorporated every little detail that we discussed into the arrangements. My family happens to be very particular when it comes to flowers, and we were all floored at how everything turned out. I couldn't have been happier with my choice to select South Pacific Florist as my florist for the wedding. The flowers were simply AMAZING!

Sent on 07/01/2012

• 315 Rehoboth Ave., PO Box 545 Rehoboth Beach, 19971 See on map
    3022277702 (Other Phone Number)
    3022274461 (Fax Number)
    Mon. thru Fri. 10 AM to 5 PM Sat. 10 AM to 3 PM and by appointment Closed Sunday