4393 Ashfield dr, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Deals 1

About South City Live

South City Live is a wedding band based out of Jacksonville, Florida. South City is made up of some of Jacksonville’s finest musicians, and they live by the motto, "You bring the people, we’ll bring the party." Their main goal is to provide couples and their guests with the absolute best musical experience possible, so no matter the style of your event, South City Live can make your wedding celebration a night to remember.

When you book with South City Live, you can create a personalized musical experience to match your unique music tastes. They’re also more than willing to learn new songs that are special to you and your significant other. With South City Live, you can transform your wedding into the magical and fun event you've always dreamed it to be.

Follow South City Live on

Videos 4 Videos

17 Reviews for South City Live

• Charles

Charles Jackson · Getting married on 03/03/2022

Amazing Band to Work With!

As a wedding photographer. It's always a blast when I get to work an event with them. Super fun, professional and great communication. Everyone is always having a great time which helps me get even better photos. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Anne

Anne Markstroem · Married on 01/01/2020

Perfection!

Darren was so easy to work with for our event at the Omni Amelia Island. Responsive, flexible and professional. SCL provided the WOW factor that we expected. We have worked with SCL a few times now and they are top notch. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • David

David DiVirgilio · Married on 11/23/2019

Best Wedding Decision We Made!

My wife and I decided pretty early on that the one thing we wanted to splurge on was a live band. We narrowed it down to a few area bands that were budget friendly enough, including South City Live. We had another front runner back in March but Darren was able to swoop in and have us come hear South City on a Monday night. Greg Stukes singing Tennessee Whiskey had my future bride in tears. We knew then the decision was made, and it was a great one.

These guys are so talented and make beautiful music, which is exactly what we were hoping for on our big day. We ended up being able to add Darren and the saxophone into the mix at the last minute, so we had 6 pieces in all. We loved every minute we had on the dance floor. We planned 3 hours of time for dancing and I honestly wish we had more. I'm very happy a friend of mine captured some video so we can relive some of the music and the moments whenever we want.

The only thing I would say is that communication at times was challenging and there were some songs on our "DJ List" that did not get played. Honestly, we didn't care that much as these guys were so good with whatever they played. Songs we may not have been in love with before sounded great when they played it. So that's the one thing I would say is communication could improve. But that did not stop us from feeling like South City Live was the best wedding decision we made amongst many! I would recommend them to anyone I know considering a band for their wedding. They played wonderfully together. Greg's voice is incredible and we really enjoyed the Darren on the saxophone during dinner time. Really good guys too.

My wife and I look forward to seeing them live whenever we get the chance over the coming years!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

South City Live FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price?
    Sound/PA System
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acoustic
    Reggae
    Rock
    Swing
    Top 40
  • What music services do you provide?
    Instrumentals
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Vocals
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Microphones

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• South City Live 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 4393 Ashfield dr Jacksonville, Florida, 32224 See on map
    Location of (South City Live)