300 Main Street Suite 25, East Rochester, NY 14445 Map · Phone number

About Souperb Catering

Souperb Catering is owned by two friends that have a love of great food and great experience. Our friends and family have told us for some time that we should take our passion for food and open our own catering and culinary center, so we did.

We offer upscale catering at very affordable pricing. We understand every event or party has different circumstances and believe a customized menu, created to our clients individual needs, is the only way to exceed expectations. We have a proven track record that allows us to guarantee that each and every client will have their expectations met and exceeded. We take every step necessary and then some, to insure that our clients day is as special as possible. Our attention to detail is second to none and our clients tell us they have never experienced anything like the service we provide.

Follow Souperb Catering on

photo 1 5
20160318175825

5 Reviews for Souperb Catering

Janet · Married on 06/15/2016

I've used Souperb Cafe to cater small parties in my office and never have been disappointed. When I started using Souperb to cater my events, people began commenting on the quality of the food. Now, if I don't call Mike at Souperb, people are disappointed. Some people were surprised that they would cater a small event. But Mike and his team were always on top of their game and I look forward to calling them for my next office party.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 06/08/2016

Very professional and knowledgable

Sent on 06/16/2016

Shari · Married on 06/08/2016

You can not go wrong with Chef Mike and his staff! They were wonderful, the experience with them was fantastic!
    They took time to come and instruct special needs students at CDS life transitions on kitchen safety and taught them to prepare and amazing meal! Good people- GREAT FOOD and service! - Shari Voorhees-Vincent

Sent on 06/09/2016

Souperb Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. My staff and I enjoyed working with you and your students tremendously. We look forward to future events. Thanks again!

• Nolan's Rental
    Nolan's Rental Wedding Rentals

Mike is one of the best chefs we have ever known. He is a 5 Star Chef and a valued customer of ours. We have referred him often to our customers and the results have always been positive. We will continue to recommend him in the future. Chef Mike is great to work with and his menu is top notch , always prepared fresh with the best ingredients.

• 300 Main Street, Suite 25 East Rochester, 14445 See on map