10072 Tanner Rapids Ct, Las Vegas, NV 89148 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About SoundStar Entertainment

We are a high-energy D.J. service that has performed in nearly every major resort and casino in and around the Las Vegas area. We have a huge music library and we know how to "mix it". Our D.J.'s are professionals and highly experienced in wedding receptions. Our equipment is top rate and we use back-ups for our systems. Your booking will include a basic light show free of charge, this is something most other companies charge extra for. The D.J. will arrive well in advance of the event to sound check and take care of last minute preparations. Your guests will remember your reception for years to come as our D.J.'s are interactive and know how to get the crowd involved. Please don't hesitate to contact our office with any questions you might have.

• Best of the Best DJ's Inc.
  • Knight Sounds Entertainment
  • Boogie Entertainment DJ Service

5 Reviews for SoundStar Entertainment

Sarah · Married on 07/23/2011

Totally 100% surprised! The DJ made the reception shine. I could not have asked for more. I had not provided much input for the DJ Wayne, but he came up with an amazing selection that everyone was pleased with... Would highly recommend him to anyone who wants there reception to be a flawless, no hassle, magical evening to remember.

Sent on 08/19/2011
  • KC

Kristin · Married on 06/25/2011

Wayne with Soundstar Entertainment was a great choice for our wedding reception. The price was very reasonable (not expensive at all), he was nice, professional, and skilled at this job. He also has a really neat website that lets you choose your own songs you want played, etc. We have no complaints! Thanks so much! :)

Sent on 07/01/2011

Beebe · Married on 05/02/2009

I have had the pleasure of using Wayne and SoundStar Entertainment 5 times. I have a yearly Halloween Party and Wayne has become part of the FUN. I can't imagine a party without him and his great services. He arrives on time, sets up a great display, plays any music I have chosen on his online 'Music Planner', and will fill in with a great mix if needed. I can count on him for mixing the music up and keeping everyone happy and dancing.
    My most recent party was my daughter's wedding 5/02/09. We had a wonderful time and Wayne was great as usual. I would recommend Wayne and SoundStar Entertainment without hesitation.
    B. Clark - Las Vegas, NV

Sent on 08/23/2009

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• SoundStar Entertainment 1
    Ultimate Party Sound System
    This our ultimate party sound system: 1-1000 watt subwoofer, 4-500 watt pole mounted full range speakers. This system will rock your party! Get this system upgrade for for an additional $250.00.

• 10072 Tanner Rapids Ct Las Vegas, 89148 See on map
    7022045994 (Phone number)
    Location of (SoundStar Entertainment)