About SoundScapesDJServices

Wedding Memories Begin With Us!

SoundScapes DJ's provide AMAZING wedding DJ & MC services to the those that care about the success of their wedding.  Our amazing wedding DJ and Emcee services, our state of the art digital DJ systems paired with our AMAZING customer service results in an amazing reception that will be remembered fondly for years by you and your guests. Contact us today for pricing and availability.

We serve the North Atlanta area as well as travel to other locations like Florida, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Tennessee. We we will bring the party to you. We thank you for your Interest in our Company and we hope we have the opportunity to work with you in the near future! We guarantee your satisfaction!  Gene Joy

Categories: Wedding DJ

Uplighting (3)
MC (2)
Karaoke (1)
Projector (1)

I booked DJ Gene for a client's wedding and he was nothing short of fantastic! From the very beginning he was more than helpful, efficient, and a delight to work with. I am a wedding coordinator for 2 up-scale wedding venues in Roswell, GA and I have seen many, many DJs and I must say that I was beyond impressed with Gene and his crew for quite a few different reasons. His set-up was extremely professional, the sound quality was top notch, and he never missed a beat. He followed the timeline I provided to a T and was more than willing to accommodate any last minute changes. He treated the guests, vendors, and crew with the utmost respect and that did not go without notice. I highly recommend Gene to any bride or planner looking for a DJ who is not only talented, but reasonably priced as well. I will be pushing to work with him in the future!

Profile Picture Margaret , 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very Flexible, and able to help me with many changes that I had to make. We had fun and enjoyed the music he played for us to dance to!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/7/18, 1 Review

1 ENDORSEMENT

Events

PO Box 6651, Gainesville, GA 30504   See On Map
770-530-0152 (phone)
SoundScapesDJServices is a wedding dj from Atlanta, GA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Braselton, Oakwood, Cleveland, Clarksville, Dahlonega, Dawsonville, Cumming, Duluth, Lawrenceville, Buford, Woodstock, Acworth, Kennesaw, Canton, Jasper, Ellijay, Ballground, Marietta, Atlanta, Alpharetta, Roswell, Smyrna, Winder, Cartersville, Rome, Norcross, Conyers, Adairsville, Commerce, Blue Ridge, Calhoun, Sandy Springs, Gainesville, GA, and 100 mile radius of Atlanta. SoundScapesDJServices is a professional wedding dj that has been part of the Atlanta, GA wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in wedding dj, repetition dj, uplights, uplighting, mobile dj, wedding lighting, various genres.