Nearby Vendors to Consider

About SoundProof Entertainment

We have the dance floor covered!
Your choice of entertainment is one of the most important decisions you will make in the planning of your special event. The success of the affair depends upon it. What matters to us here at SoundProof Entertainment is that every customer receives a DJ experience that is perfectly suited for their event. We make it our number one priority to ensure that our customer’s Big Day will be worry-free.

Our company is family-owned and family-operated. Consultation meetings are carried out in person, where we are able to interact with each and every customer. In the event that a customer is not able to meet face-to-face, technologies like video chat or teleconferencing can provide an alternate consultation solution. These personal chats are designed to gain a clear understanding of what your expectations are for your special occasion. We can then customize and tailor your event to ensure that these expectations are met.

SoundProof Entertainment is not a full time disc jockey company. All of our team members are employed from “nine to five” in other fields of work, thus offering their DJ talents in their spare time, strictly out of love for the business. We believe the quality you receive is much greater when the DJ puts his heart and soul into his work.

You will meet with your DJ in the months before your event. We want to give our customers the opportunity to get to know their DJ and to discuss any special details that may be involved. Advanced planning with your disc jockey means no event-day surprises!!!

Our company has been entertaining for over 10 years, with more than 500 events under our belt. Give us a call today and see if we are the right DJ for you and your special day! We are available to answer your questions 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Sound/PA System (7)
Photobooth (4)
Liability Insurance (3)
Projector (2)

We worked with Soundproof and used their DJ services for ceremony, dinner, cocktail, and reception, lighting, and photo booth. Wow, are they so great! John was so great to work with, Rick the DJ was super professional, read my crowd well and kept everyone on the dance floor until 11:35, and Andrew was so cute with the photobooth. We had a bit of unconventional ceremony music (piano versions of music from video games) and Rick was like, as long as you can send me an MP3, I'm good!
I can't say enough good stuff about Soundproof. Super nice people, good value, and great service. Thank you John and team!!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 10/21/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

My husband and I chose SoundPrroof Entertainment to be our DJ at our wedding and they were AWESOME! We had John as our DJ and he did such a great job that some of our guests thought he could be an announcer at the Cavs games! They were incredibly organized at our first meeting and showed us an example time line of the evening that they create and I knew that I wouldn't have to worry about anything on our wedding day...and I didn't! John was on top of it, and once the dancing started he knew exactly what to play to get our guests on the dance floor. I would highly recommend SoundProof Entertainment to DJ your wedding!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

John was absolutely marvelous as Master of Ceremonies and D.J for my Daughter's Wedding.
Getting the music selections for the slide show together at the last minute, A+. Well done!
Highly recommend.

220x220 sq 1347389406605 pic6
220x220 sq 1347389418211 pic7
220x220 sq 1347389432102 pic8
220x220 sq 1347389443251 pic9

What SoundProof Entertainment can do for you!
0:36 minutes

Love this DJ, keeps the party going, and has a great time while doing it. No stuffy out of the box DJ here, he loves what he does and it shows through his work!

Attention brides and grooms! I recently had the pleasure of attending a wedding in which Sound Proof Entertainment provided the DJ services. I must admit, it was the most fun i have personally had at a wedding! Top notch all the way! Once you contact them, I think they'll be the easiest of choices you'll make for your wedding day.

John and Crystal at SoundProof Entertainment are wonderful! I have worked with them on several occasions, and every time they exceed my expectations. They are easy to communicate with, very professional and friendly, and a pleasure to work with!

John and his wife always do a super job of creating a fun and well organized party atmosphere. There's soooo much more to a great wedding reception than just playing the tunes!! Pretty much anyone with a laptop can play some music, it's all the other skills that make for a truly great DJ. SoundProof has mastered those skills. Your guests will forget what they had to eat but they won't forget that they had a fantastic time. Don't you want your guests crowded around the water cooler on Monday morning talking about the of the hook party they went to on Friday or Saturday night?

15400 Highland Drive, Cleveland, OH 44044   See On Map