Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Soundesign Entertainment DJ Services

"Every Event Needs A Soundtrack Find Yours Here"

Soundesign entertainment will fully customize your wedding ceremony and reception from beginning to end From the bridal party introductions down to the last song of the night. Why choose Soundesign for your wedding DJ? maybe it’s for the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your special day will be handled by the most respected name and wedding entertainment. Maybe it’s because you realize the importance of having the right entertainment for your wedding  day. Or maybe it’s because you don’t want to settle for anything but the very best for your family and guests. All of Soundesign’s wedding packages are custom tailored for your event. Need ideas No problem, Check out online event/music planner. Or if you prefer, we can help you make your final selections at your private reception planning consultation. We will use this time to discuss you're wedding and cover all the details like. Creating a  timeline, proper name pronunciations, do not play list, special requests, announcements and any other requests you may have in full detail. Our goal is to give you peace of mind allowing you to relax and enjoy your celebration. Your  wedding is about "You" and that is our primary goal. Do you want Custom up lighting, Gobo projection  or Cake Pin spot lighting We have you covered . From our first consultation to  the last dance, we are prepared to deliver the highest level of professionalism, integrity and entertainment all at an affordable price.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Do-Not-Play List (4)
One Event Per Day (4)
Uplighting (3)
Liability Insurance (2)

I met Randy when he was setting up for another wedding. I am a very good judge of character and I knew from the moment I met him he was going to be our DJ. I didn’t reach out to anyone else. He was very reasonably priced and truly went above and beyond for our wedding. He was so helpful and attentive. He had such great ideas and was willing to meet with us as many times as we needed to make sure I was comfortable. I would send him an email or FB message and he would respond right away. He worked so well with all of my other vendors they really loved working with him. I highly recommend Randy for any of your DJ needs. You can truly tell he loves with he does and it shows. Randy is not just our DJ he is our friend!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Soundesign Entertainment was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. Randy was incredible. He went above and beyond what I expected from a DJ. He made the whole event flow beautifully, included beautiful lighting that tied together the whole reception location and made it feel like a dance floor. Randy was great at reading the crowd and playing music to keep them dancing! He was so helpful in every way.
We couldn't be more satisfied and happy with Soundesign Entertainment. I recommend to everyone, and will hire him again for any event in the future without hesitation.

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Randy is fantastic! I can not say enough good things about him. He provided the sound and lighting for my wedding this past Saturday, and he could not have been more accommodating. He even went above and beyond helping me and my new husband by making sure we had everything we needed. He perfectly pin spotted our wedding cake, matched his booth lights to our accent colors and keep the party moving along nicely. Even when he saw my mom struggling to do our mother son dance, due to mobility issues she has from a stroke, he slow faded the song so we could sit her back down in her wheelchair. A+++ I also want add that this was a same sex wedding, so anyone in the LGBTQ community who has any events coming up, Randy is the bomb and I say lets support our allies and their services. Thanks again Randy.

Profile Picture Thomas, 6/17/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1442875702090 trillanes708
220x220 sq 1443038116130 dsc5214
220x220 sq 1443038149318 dsc5104
220x220 sq 1443038262490 dsc5180

Soundesign Entertainment is one of my very favorite DJs in San Diego. Randy is incredible at covering the details before the day to ensure a smooth event. As a photographer, I love how he keeps a clean and good looking set up ensuring uncluttered photographs during ceremony and reception. Randy is personable and versatile in his style, a perfect choice for your wedding or event.

Randy and I have worked together for many years, and I can personally say he is the best! He listens to his clients and brings such a personal and professional touch to every event.

Very committed to the client! Wonderful choice for pretty much any special event!

11786 Westview Parkway #94, San Diego, CA 92126   See On Map