194 Fries Mill Rd., Blackwood, NJ 08012 Map · Phone number

About Soundefx Entertainment, LLC

Just as choosing the right life partner is crucial for a long lasting marriage, choosing the right entertainment is crucial for your event. Your entertainment is one of the most important parts of your wedding next to saying your vows. You want to make sure you have someone that will listen to your wants and needs, then follow through with them. This person should be able to coordinate with your venue and other wedding professionals such as video/photographer to ensure everyone is on the same page. A quality entertainer will not just play music, but will help facilitate your event from start to finish. When everyone is working together this makes for a seamless and spectacular event. SoundEfx Entertainment not only offers you this one person, but gives you a full time dedicated team

Follow Soundefx Entertainment, LLC on

image 3779
image 3881
image 3883

11 Reviews for Soundefx Entertainment, LLC

With such a mixed crowd I was very nervous my wedding day would be a disaster, however thanks to owner/entertainer Brian & DJ Alberto their was music for everyone. Photo booth was fabulous. The props were exceptional, high quality ( not those little paper eyes on a stick) The booth got all 17 of my adult cousins in 1 shot ( something we havnt done for years) My uplighting was exactly what I wanted. I will never go to another DJ company and I will refer SoundEfx & The Washington to anyone & everyone I know looking for excellent service, proffessional equipment in lights & sound .
    Thank you so much, from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Megan · Married on 09/20/2014

Brian has always been professional and fun during the corporate events I have hired him for previously...so when my mother was getting married, I was more than comfortable having him help us celebrate the occasion.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Juliane · Married on 02/22/2014

We had a great time at our wedding reception and a large part of that was due to our DJ. He played our Playlist and filled in other songs he knew we would enjoy and get our crowd dancing. Everyone had a great time. We would happy use him again!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Soundefx Entertainment, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 975.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Ramada Vineland-Millville
    Ramada Vineland-Millville Hotel Weddings

Excellent Vendor Relationship. House Entertainment Company here at The Ramada Vineland. Custom Photobooths, Talented entertainers & Deejay's. Text To Screen. Nice set ups and totally professional company!

• 194 Fries Mill Rd. Blackwood, 08012 See on map
    8562620202 (Phone number)
    8562274973 (Fax Number)
    Office Consultation hours: Tuesday - Thursday 12pm - 8pm Friday & Saturday - By Appointment