SoundBlessed By DJ Dan

Milwaukee, WI View map Visit website
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

SoundBlessed By DJ Dan is a wedding DJ service based in Mukwonago, Wisconsin. Owner Dan Obermann has a strong passion for music, and sees it as a way to bring a joyful energy to receptions. He and his team know how to read a crowd, and customize their setlists to best suit each event’s size and preferred ambience. Throughout your special day, they will go above and beyond to make sure that the dance floor is packed all evening.

SoundBlessed By DJ Dan commits to only one event per day, to ensure that you receive the DJ’s undivided attention. During your initial consultation, the team will customize their music line-up, do-not-play list, and announcements to best suit your needs. DJ Dan brings his own sound system and microphones to venues, to ensure that his music reaches all the present guests. Uplighting is also available to add a visual touch to the reception.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,100

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Uplighting

• Kylee
    Kylee E. Married on 03/23/2021

Dan was awesome!

Dan was so awesome to work with - incredibly flexible because I changed my mind on songs up until the night before the wedding. I even wanted to fade out a song probably over a minute early, and I gave him about 15 seconds notice (no exaggeration, we were in the middle of the song!) and he did it very, very well. Also, he picked some great pump up music that our bridal party was able to (stylishly) dance into the reception to! Everyone had so much fun dancing at the reception - one of our littlest cousins didn't want to leave until the music was over. Over all, wonderful to work with, accommodating and I would highly recommend him (and already have!).
    Catrice S. Married on 02/20/2021

Grandmas got down!

I hired DJ Dan for my wedding in February of 2021 and he was AMAZING! Everyone from the littlest of guests to my 93 year old grandma was out dancing and enjoying themselves! I got comments about how good our music was well after the event, and I couldn’t of had a better experience with DJ Dan! He truly found a way to make my husband and I’s music taste come out, and have our guests enjoying themselves for the entire night!
    Hannah C. Married on 07/25/2020

Great DJ for any wedding

Everybody at our wedding loved DJ Dan! How he danced and interacted with the guests made everyone excited to be there. He also played specific songs people suggested which also helped everyone enjoy the party. Everybody had a great time, I would definitely recommend him.

Milwaukee Milwaukee, WI, 53201
Location of (SoundBlessed By DJ Dan)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding