2 Green Road Commons, Raymond, NH 03077 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

3 Reviews for Sound Dimension

Kristina · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing!

These guys are truly amazing and so professional! They kept my wedding guests on the dance floor all day long! I cant even tell you how many people came up to me telling me how amazing the music was and what a great combo of older and newer songs. I literally had people asking me for a playlist lol! I had a huge age range at my wedding and it was important to me that everyone had music that they could enjoy and these guys made it happen! I LOVE how flexible they are! You could be someone who knows exactly what songs they want for each part of your wedding, someone who doesn't have the slightest clue what they want, or somewhere in between(like I was).. they make it their mission to give you your dream day! On my first phone call with Mark, I was clueless & had so many questions, but he guided us right through it and made it so easy! Everything was PERFECT, wish I could relive that day! Thank you Mark & Michael! - Kristina & William

Sent on 11/11/2018

Erika · Married on 08/25/2007

These guys don't have a website,so they are a little hard to find....we wanted a DJ that was going to be professional and really get people out on the dance floor without getting out there and doing the electric slide themselves. We wanted our DJ to be almost invisible and that's exactly what we got! they did everything....mics for the ceremony, ceremony music, dinner music and reception of course. Best thing is you get 2 people for the price.

Sent on 03/18/2008

Heidi · Married on 06/06/2009

We worked with Sound Dimension for a few things related to our recent wedding. We utilized their help in the music for the actual ceremony since we were outside in front of a gazebo for our ceremony. The sound quality was great and they provided a microphone so our guests could easily hear our Justice of the Peace. They also provided nice background music during our cocktail and dinner portions of the day and took care of all the introductions of our important family members and wedding party. In the ballroom is where they definitely provided continued entertainment for our guests. They did a good job of mixing up the music so the dance floor was always full.

Sent on 07/07/2009