Nearby Vendors to Consider

About SoulCam Photography

Photography for SoulMates
Robyn and I met each other playing on a broomball team, but it was actually a photograph that sparked our relationship into fire. This energy carried us all the way to marriage. By planning our own wedding day we came to realize that wedding photography was our thing. Since then, we have thrived on photographing weddings as a team. We love what we do, work heartily at it, and personally challenge ourselves to reach for the stars creatively. Your wedding memories are at stake, and we do not take this responsibility lightly.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Minneapolis

4 Reviews for SoulCam Photography

Scott and Robyn were the most amazing wedding vendors we worked with. If I could give them 100 stars out of 5, I would. They went above and beyond all of our expectations (and as an artist, my photography expectations were high). They are prompt and effective communicators, absolutely reliable in every way, very professional, and extremely personable and friendly.

As for their photography, it is breathtaking. They are true artists and unfailingly energetic in getting gorgeous photos from all perspectives. My husband and I can be shy in front of the camera, but they immediately put us at ease during our engagement shoot and got hundreds of beautiful photos. They captured our wedding day impeccably, which I really appreciated because with how quickly it went. When I view the photos, I am able to relive the magic and happiness of our wedding day.

Our guests had so many compliments about our photography I can't begin to even list them, suffice to say that I heard many times that our guests had never seen such stunning photos. I wholeheartedly recommend Robyn and Scott Sjostrom.Check out our photos here: http://thethirdimage.com/flaunt/#/page/b665/20100612meganchrisw/

Profile Picture Megan, 6/12/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Matt and I loved working with Scott and Robyn! We were so incredibly happy with how our wedding photos turned out. They were artistic, unique and a wonderful reflection of who we are as a couple. Our photos tell the story of our entire wedding day from start to finish and I'm so glad we went with a team of experts. Many people I've shown our pictures to have commented on how fabulous they are.

Another fun part of working with SoulCam Photography was that they brought along their Crazy Booth to our reception! We asked all of our guests to visit it and get their pictures taken using tons of fun props. It was such a fun thing for us to have to see our guests enjoying themselves and being silly at our wedding!

Thank you Scott and Robyn for capturing our day in such a beautifully unique way!

Profile Picture Kari, 1/8/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Scott and Robyn at SoulCam Photography were wonderful to work with! They have a very comfortable feel about them that made it easy to communicate what we wanted for both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures! They captured the essence of our wedding day and helped create memories in pictures that will last a lifetime! We got the rights to all our pictures which was very important to me, and a proof book of our favorite 180 pictures all touched up! Our pictures turned out beautiful! The husband and wife team works very well together, as one might see something the other doesn't. They were wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/27/09, 5 Reviews