905 Main Street, Contoocook, NH 03229 Map · Phone number

About Sorella Flower Company

A Sorella Wedding is always something unexpected!

Every wedding and event is different! Everything we do is completely individualized and custom to you. We do not have any set prices or packages. We want to make sure everyone gets as much or as little as they want as our goal is to fulfill your dream!

We start by having a free personalized consultation to talk about what exactly you want and how to make that happen. We will work with you to help you choose everything to match your mood, style and theme of your event. Please feel free to bring in any pictures or inspiration that will help us create the wedding you are looking for. We can also help with finding alternatives to make sure that you stay within your budget because it is important to us to that you are beyond happy and not worrying about your budget!

Follow Sorella Flower Company on

Sorella Flower Company 7
  • kelsey

kelsey · Married on 06/15/2019

Just Perfect!

Sorella Flower Company did a wonderful job with our wedding! Everything came out exactly as I pictured it in my head. We went with mostly greenery and they were very flexible and responsive to changes we wanted to make in order to fulfill our vision and also stay on budget. The bouquets for me and my MOH were gorgeous as well. What was most special to me was the greenery on display in the barn for our reception. It was stunning. As was the arrangement on the arch at our ceremony site!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda DiGiovanni · Married on 06/08/2019

Best Flowers!!

Sooooo beyond happy with our flowers from the wedding! They totally put our vision to reality! The table runners were so perfect for our long wood tables. The mantle looked amazing with the pops of lavender in the greenery. My bouquet was stunning!!! The barn had the smells of lavender and eucalyptus which made me so happy! Our guests were blown away by how great these creations were! I highly recommend Sorella!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Alexandria · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Hannah at Sorella Flower Company is an artist and a mind-reader. I hired her upon recommendation from the event planner at our venue and could not be happier with my choice. First, Hannah scheduled a phone consultation for a general idea of what I wanted, after which she followed up with a quote to ensure we were on the same page. About a month before the wedding, Hannah scheduled a meeting to go over details. Admittedly, I know VERY little about flowers. I gave her very broad requests, because I didn't have the knowledge for anything more. She provided advice and ideas without being pushy in any way. On our wedding day, I was stunned with how perfect all of the arrangements were. She took the few ideas I gave her and turned them into everything I had dreamed of. Hannah is extremely talented and was an absolute pleasure to work with.

Note: Pictures attached to this review were taken by Molly Burns Photography

Sorella Flower Company 11
    Sorella Flower Company 12

Award

Sorella Flower Company FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Erika Follansbee Photography
    Erika Follansbee Photography Wedding Photographers

Hannah creates such breathtakingly beautiful arrangements that really bring to life a couple's wedding decor, and her designs bring the entire event to life. I've worked with Hannah now for three different weddings, with three wildly different color schemes and feels, and she amazed me with each and every one. I love the fact that she does not use baby's breath! She chooses unique blooms and greenery for every arrangement, which are a delight for me to photograph. Every bride is gorgeous with a Sorella Flower Company bouquet.

• 905 Main Street Contoocook, 03229 See on map