Sugar Land, TX 77478 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Sophisticate Events

Sophisticate Events
No matter the Event… Do it with Sophistication!
Sophisticate Events, one of the new, fresh and innovative faces in the Event planning industry. We take a new and exciting approach to making your next event one that is unlike any other. Take your vision + our innovative ideas and create an event they will never forget.

3 Reviews for Sophisticate Events

Ethel · Married on 09/04/2004

Sophisticate Events is a very efficient. They worked really long and hard to provide a beautiful wedding. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Sent on 05/08/2008

VALERIA · Married on 01/26/2008

I WAS VERY PLEASE WITH THE SERVICE THAT THEY PROVIDED ON SUCH SHORT NOTICE.MY FIANCE WAS HOME FROM THE MILITARY AND WANTED TO HAVE INTIMATE WEDDING WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS.WE CALLED AND THEY WERE THERE ,EVERYTHING WAS SO NICE AND EVERYONE HAD A GREAT TIME

Sent on 05/08/2008

Melissa · Married on 11/27/2004

My husband and I hired Sophisticate Events to help plan and coordinate our wedding...It was a great success! Terri was AWESOME, we didn't have to worry about anything, she thought of everything. From the beginning we knew we had made the right decision by hiring them. We kept going back and forth asking ourselves "do we really need a coordinator?" And looking back we wouldn't have done it any other way. There is so much involved with planning your wedding and you don't actually realize it until you sit down to make a list and it seems like the list just keeps on going. When it comes to saving time, money and your peace of mind I recommend hiring Sophisticate Events!

Sent on 05/10/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• C'na Roberts Photography
    C'na Roberts Photography Wedding Photographers

I had a ball working with Terri of Sophisticate Events! Terri was extremely organized, creative and sweet! She turned a living room into a plush lounge for the reception and it was gorgeous!!! I can not wait to work with her again. - C'na Roberts, www.cnarobertsphoto.com

• The Kandy-Bar
    The Kandy-Bar Banquet Halls

Catering to your needs!

• All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals
    All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals Wedding Rentals

Greetings! We at All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals thank you for allowing us to network with you. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future!

• Sugar Land, 77478 See on map