Victorville, CA 92392 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Sophia Jordan Photography

I see my work as a way to celebrate life.

I'm documentary wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer currently based in Columbus, Georgia/Phenix City, Alabama. I originally started in Northern Virginia/Washington, D.C. area. but I became a military wife, so you can understand how I live around the nation. I'm very fortunate that my photography career can come along wherever I go. Each story is unique and meant to be told. What is your story? I would love to hear from you at info@sophiajordanphotography.com

Follow Sophia Jordan Photography on

webnicolejoeengaged01
e71b237490f2360c 1426164847910 webnicolejoeengaged01
fb1erinabramw444

2 Reviews for Sophia Jordan Photography

Sophia did engagement photos for us and we absolutely love them. My fiance and I were both very nervous before the shoot but Sophia put us at ease. We relied on her to choose the location for the pictures because we're new in town and she did a great job choosing a place that looked gorgeous in the pictures. She even went out to the location a few days before our shoot to scout it out and check out the lighting.

The actual shoot was much less scary than we thought it could be. Sophia was friendly, professional, and calming. She helped us look our best.

We sent the pictures to our family and friends and everyone loved them. My future mother in law said that Sophia "captured the magic" between us.

I really can't recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Sophia Jordan Photography's reply:

Wow! Your kind words are very much appreciated and making me blush! SO glad you both had fun and enjoyed your time! That's the goal! Thank YOU!

Trystin · Married on 06/30/2013

Where to begin! Sophia Jordan is one of the sweetest and most kind hearted women I have ever met... She was very quick to respond to all of my messages and always went out of her way to put me and my new husband first. She was patient with us while we went through our images and we could tell she put her heart into the pieces she made for us. Working with her was like working with a sister; a wonderful and calm experience every bride needs. Overall, her work is exquisite and her style is absolutely breath taking. She captured every single important moment of my wedding and so much more!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Sophia Jordan Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sophia Jordan Photography 1
    Military discount
    As a thank you to our service men and women, I am offering an ongoing military discount to the bride and/or groom currently serving in the military. 15% off my wedding photography services of 6hrs or more. For more details, please email me at sjordanphotography@gmail.com No need to print a coupon. Military ID proof is the only requirement.

• Victorville, 92392 See on map