Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Sonya Morphew Photography

Vendor has kindly requested that Wedding Wire delete this paid advertisement and would like them to discontinue charging my debit card. If you are viewing this message, Wedding Wire has not honored those wishes.

WHITEBLANKPICTURE
WHITEBLANKPICTURE

5 Reviews for Sonya Morphew Photography

Jillian · Married on 09/14/2012

Sonya did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photos. She was extremely easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. The end product was amazing, I could not have been happier with the pictures, she really captured the day. I loved that she took candid photos, photos of the details/decorations, and photos of our friends and family enjoying the party! Her services are also affordable, I didn't feel like I was sacrificing amazing photos just because we're not millionaires. That meant a lot to us and we thank Sonya for being so affordable and flexible too.

Sent on 10/17/2012

Sonya is amazing! She stayed for the entire event, 8 am to 10 pm at night! Could not have imagined more beautiful photos! Plus she is so sweet and fun! Thank you Sonya!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Kelcy · Married on 07/07/2012

Sonya did a great job of working with me to capture all the important aspects of my day that I wanted. She was quick to respond, friendly and a great deal!

Sent on 10/15/2012

• Nature's Connection Place
    Nature's Connection Place Park & Outdoor Weddings

Sonya Morphew Photography does an amazing job at our venue. The couples are at ease with her and have fun with their photo sessions. She is professional, pays attention to detail and she can capture all those important moments of your wedding day! You will love the memories created by her beautiful photos!

• Hanna Mazur, Make-up and Hair Artist
    Hanna Mazur, Make-up and Hair Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I would recommend Sonya in a heat beat to anyone who is looking for a talented photographer. Her images are breathtaking, she is extremely skilled and is exceptional at capturing the most intimate moments on camera. Plus her smile lights up the room. It is a pure joy to be working with her.