4795 Old Redwood Highway #D, Santa Rosa, CA 95403 Map · Phone number

About Sonoma Tanning LLC

Sonoma Tanning has been serving Northern California brides since 2007. Our services are available at our salons located in the wine country and the bay area, as well as on-site at your wedding location. Our team can handle groups from 1-100 (or more) easily.

Sonoma Tanning is the "Official Spray Tanning Provider" for the San Francisco 49ers Cheerleaders, the International Natural Body Building Association, and Miss California, Oregon, and Washington (Official State Finals for Miss America).

We offer Customized Spray Tanning services and Teeth Whitening services. Our products are all 100% Organic. Both services are available at our location or yours.

You can book online at our website: www.sonomatanning.com, or for mobile service please call (707) 546-1452 (Sonoma/Napa County) or (408) 642-5622 (Bay Area).

sonomatanlogo
steph wedding 1 1
steph wedding 3 3
Steph Wedding
sonomatanlogo
steph wedding 1 1

1 Reviews for Sonoma Tanning LLC

Ashley · Married on 08/14/2015

I've been going to see Kelly at Sonoma Tanning since I started planning my wedding more than a year ago. I went upon recommendation from my wedding planner and every time I'm in town (I live in NYC) I go to get a clean and clear tan. Kelly is not only incredibly professional, but she knows her stuff. She developed the formula for the clean and clear tan and as someone who gets a lot of spray tans (I'm very pasty) this is by far my favorite. It goes on clear and develops over the course of the next 6-8 hours. It works well with your skin so it doesn't turn orange or look too dark, and when you want it to stop processing you just take a shower and it'll stay that lovely color.

The best part about the clean and clear is that you put your clothes right back on and it doesn't rub off! This came in handy as I got a tan the day before my wedding and had lots to do while it was processing. I didn't have to worry about lines or if it would ruin my clothes (given that I wore a white dress for the rehearsal).

Kelly was very flexible in working with me around all the things I had to do for my wedding. I was supposed to go the night before rehearsal but due to a delayed flight I knew I wouldn't make it in time, so she came in early the next morning to fit me in. She also let me bring one of my bridesmaids who needed tan lines covered and squeezed her in.

I can't recommend Sonoma Tanning enough for your spray tan needs.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Sonoma Tanning LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for facials? $ 91.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 30.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair Removal, Tanning, Teeth Whitening
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• MAKE-UP ARTISTRY BY ALAN
    MAKE-UP ARTISTRY BY ALAN Wedding Hair & Makeup

THE BEST! Professional. Knowledgeable. Knows all about all the new products and techniques and has trained most of local salon artists. Highly recommended. Will work in her salon in Santa Rosa or travel to your door! HAVE SPRAY BOOTH - WILL TRAVEL!

• 4795 Old Redwood Highway #D Santa Rosa, 95403 See on map