Winchester, VA 22602 Map · Phone number

img6982 3 l
img9318 2 l 1
img8533a l 1

3 Reviews for Sonja Rio Photography

Sonja is amazing. She is so stickin talented, she blew me away with both our engagement pictures, as well as our wedding pictures. She is so nice and so fun to work with. She is crazy fast getting the pictures to you (I got married June 22 and had the pictures by June 28!) and they are all always amazing. I can't even pick which photographs I like the best because I love them all! In the crazy world of photography, she is a reasonably priced hidden jem. I soooo recommend her! She's great!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Laura · Married on 12/21/2011

She arrived promptly at the time that was requested. She brought her own ideas with her, and listened carefully to all of yours. She's the best photographer I know of on the east coast. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer all the way from senior pictures, family pictures, to prom and wedding pictures!

Sent on 02/06/2012

Ingrid · Married on 12/17/2011

Words cannot sufficiently describe how fabulous Sonja Rio was! She was professional in every way! Super easy going, and since I kept focused on my wedding day I left her to take the photographs. She was super cheerful and prices were literally unbelievable. I've heard of nightmares where photographers brought the wrong camera, or didn't having enough memory space.... Not a chance with Sonja! Everything went so smoothly it's unreal now thinking about our lovely wedding day. You can't afford to choose the wrong photographer! Sonja is honestly the best photographer on the East Coast! Glad we have exquisite shots. I turned out looking like a model (thank goodness). I'd give her 10 stars out of 5 stars honestly, but since this only allows 5 stars I've given her 5. :)

P.S. She also gives you 100% of the copy rights, so you can print out as many copies as your little heart desires (which is exactly what we did and haven't regretted it since). Good Luck!

Sent on 02/06/2012

Sonja Rio Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,544.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,056.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Winchester, VA, 22602 See on map