Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sonja Revells Photography

Fine Art Wedding Photography and Photojournalism

Fine Art Photojournalism

What will you remember.?
    AP award winning photojournalist and lover of fine art,
creating beautiful images from your wedding day...... TO CHERISH!

I have photographed over 150 weddings along our beautiful beaches and know that planning a destination wedding can be a little intimidating... knowing who to trust, what time should you have your ceremony in order to get the best light?  Let's talk!  I can help put your mind at ease and answer any questions you may have.  I know a Ton of great vendors who will help make your special day it's BEST!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Mobile

Follow Sonja Revells Photography on

37 Reviews for Sonja Revells Photography

Sonja was extremely professional and had great suggestions to make sure that my proposal to my now Fiance was perfect. She was very willing to make sure that everything that I wanted was done. Being from Indiana, Sonja provided me with crucial information about ocean photography that helped our pictures to be breath taking. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone that is wanting to get any type of photography done in the Destin FL area.

Profile Picture Ty, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sonja knows her business! She's personable, an exceptional listener, and lightening fast at capturing images at your event (I can barely recall seeing her at the wedding, but she got some GORGEOUS shots.....how did you do that??). The best of the best. I'm definitely using her for my next destination wedding!

Profile Picture Kevin, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was a real pleasure working with Sonja. She is very professional and takes amazing photos.

Profile Picture Jim, 9/3/17, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1508477252 1ba81e1154df7d23  sjr8993

Weekday Wedding Discount

$150.00 Value | Promo Code: sjr
I am offering a reduced price on weekday weddings! Contact me for specific pricing information!
Available to the first 10 couples
#WW197753d01eb5f520

8 ENDORSEMENTS
I have worked alongside Sonja for many years. She is a true professional photographer extremely well versed in all areas of photography. Her work is award winning and amazing. She goes above and beyond to capture perfect moments. I highly recommend Sonja Revells Photography.

Sonja is a very professional, artistic & talented photographer. I love being able to work along side her during weddings! I would recommend her to anyone needing a photographer for their wedding!

Sonja, it always a pleasure to work with you. You are very professional and all my brides have really been pleased with your work. Wishing you the best.

Thank you Sonja with a beautiful resort, your amazing photos and a great Wedding planning team what better place to have the Perfect wedding

I'm a wedding cinematographer and non-wedding photographer so I like to think I have a good eye for talented professional photographers in the wedding industry. Sonja is one of the most dedicated photographers I've worked with and continues to impress me with her latest work. She is deeply committed to her work and to a personal relationship with her couples. Her work is tireless and she is constantly pushing into new and innovative concepts. She has a diverse style and is able switch from new to old style artistic expressions. I would highly recommend her and already have to many other brides we meet looking for photography, none have been disappointed!

Events

328 Beacon Way, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459   See On Map
850-960-2224 (phone)
10 am -7:00 p.m. Monday thru Saturday (generally)