About SONGSTRUCK Weddings by Drew Peters

Not your TYPICAL wedding DJ.

The face of your party. Curly mustache and all.

There's a reason my clients rave about me and consistently refer me to their friends in love. I am the alternative to the cheesy, out of touch, and often crappy wedding DJs that you see at so many weddings. If you're hesitant on finding the right fit for your celebration, read on. You're in great hands.

I AM going to play VINYL RECORDS. For real.

I AM going to build the perfect vibe and energy at your wedding for you and your guests to party it up.

I AM going to make you dance your socks off (if you so choose).

I AM going to help you plan the party aspects of your wedding so you can relax and enjoy it!

I AM going to personalize a seamless soundtrack to your wedding based on your music tastes.

I AM going to meet you over craft beer (or on a video chat) to give you a feel for my style/expertise first.

I AM going to make your friends jealous.

I AM going to rock a competition-worthy curly mustache.

I am NOT going to play a lot of the overplayed, tired, and desperate tunes you're used to enduring at weddings.

I am NOT going to tell tacky jokes, talk your ear off, or be creepy and awkward.

I am NOT gonna play CDs/iPods/pre-made mixes.

Categories: Wedding Musician, Wedding DJ

MC (8)
Uplighting (7)
Liability Insurance (5)
One Event Per Day (5)

Ladies and gentlemen, if you are in need of the ultimate wedding DJ, look no further and book Drew as soon as you can! There are so many things I could say but until you book him and see all of the amazing thing he does, you truly won't know what you are missing out on. I will start by saying that the DJ was in the top five on my priority list when it came to my budget and planning of my wedding. I truly believe they can make or break not only your guests but your wedding experience. I was really struggling to find a DJ that vibed with my husband and I, while also feeling i could trust that they could vibe the mix of older conservative and young partiers in the crowd. Immediately after contacting him, Drew sent me a detailed packet outlining the wedding minute by minute, with details I never would have thought of on my own. This helped tremendously and I knew I could trust him to do a great job. I got married in Temecula, in the July heat, at an outdoor, hilly, spread out venue with dodgy cell service. Drew got there before he said he would, and he seriously worked his ass off from start to finish. I don't give compliments lightly, and I can honestly say with all of my heart that out of all of my vendors, Drew was by far my favorite. He did everything we asked him to do with no attitude, he takes serious pride in his work, he handles the stress of a wedding day so well, and he truly seems to love what he does. He stayed until the very end. Drew is so much more than a DJ, he is worth every penny. Don't get stuck with a cheesy DJ that clocks in and clocks out for his payday! Drew will make your day!!

Profile Picture Hayley, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Drew is amazing. I can not imagine having another DJ at our wedding. Drew really got the vibe we wanted for our wedding and everything from the ceremony to dinner to dancing was perfect. My fiance and I are super busy and sometimes a little scattered but Drew was so patient and awesome and helping us create the right playlist and vibe we wanted. If you have Drew at your next wedding or event, you will not be disappointment.

Profile Picture Nicole , 7/7/17, 2 Reviews

LGBT Same Sex Weddings in San Diego

27 Photos

1 VIDEO

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Drew from Songstruck is professional, dynamic, and an amazing dj! I worked with Songstruck for an LGBT Wedding Party Event and he was just so organized and communicative throughout the process. I would definitely recommend Drew for any event.

Events

By appointment only, San Diego, CA 92109   See On Map
858-752-1830 (phone)
Inquiries by phone: 8am-8pm Mon-Fri 9am-3pm Sat-Sun Inquiries by e-mail: Response in 24 Hours (usually 1-2 hours)
SONGSTRUCK Weddings by Drew Peters is a wedding DJ / Emcee MC Entertainment from San Diego, California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Rancho Santa Fe, La Jolla, and Pacific Beach. SONGSTRUCK Weddings by Drew Peters is a professional wedding DJ / Emcee MC that has been part of the San Diego wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in vintage, offbeat, alternative, indie, and high end weddings, personalized wedding music, turntable vinyl records, and being a non-cheesy DJ .