Songbird DJ Service

• Wedding Bells DJ Entertainment
  • StatiX Entertainment, LLC
  • J&B DJs

3 Reviews for Songbird DJ Service

Walt with Songbird DJ made me feel confident that my ceremony would go off without a hitch and that the reception would be a blast! And it did!

People in my family that I had never see dance.... DANCED! The DJ was a great MC and did a great job! Everyone that was at the wedding still talks about the great DJ.

Sent on 11/03/2014
  • W

wendy · Married on 09/14/2013

Songbird DJ was helpful with my questions and they provided immediate feedback. We received great quality sound for our ceremony and reception. They also coordinate with the Magical Memories Photobooth team that we contracted with. Any announcements we requested ahead of the wedding day were documented and they were made without a problem on the wedding day. Effortless entertainment and our guests were pleased with the service! Thank you Songbird DJ!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Kristen · Married on 06/04/2011

I used Songbird Entertainment's Photo Booth for my wedding. It was a HUGE hit with our guests! People would not stop talking about how much fun it was! With Songbird's Photo Booth, it prints out one copy for the guests who were in the photo and one copy for the bride and groom to keep! Along with their Photo Booth, we ordered a prop box full of hats, mustaches, glasses, and other silly stuff and we ordered a scrapbook! The props and the scrapbook cost additional money, but they were will worth it! Everyone had a blast in the Photo Booth and Songbird Entertainment was very nice and professional about the whole thing!

Sent on 06/21/2011

• 2757 US Highway 41 N Henderson, KY, 42420 See on map
    Location of (Songbird DJ Service)