509 SE 15th St., Troutdale, OR 97060 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Sonder

Sonder's Meaning.

n. the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—populated with their own ambitions, friends, routines, worries and inherited craziness—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed, in which you might appear only once, as an extra sipping coffee in the background, as a blur of traffic passing on the highway, as alighted window at dusk.

Will you remember the moments of your life? The first time you got engaged- the first time you walked down the isle at a sunset- the first chubby cheeked baby you had growing up before your eyes- the first prom- the first grandchild- and you in all your intricacies.

These moments are beautiful and fleeting, but like the wind in a second they're gone. Let us Sonder be the one to help you capture them for a lifetime. So, your children and their children can speak always of the good ol' days and the moments they shared with you.

I will work with you on your day, whatever it may be, to capture your special moments. From the details of the fingertips to the movement of a scene they will be on film for you to share. So, that you have assurance that I will take the utmost care in providing you with the best. So, share with me your wedding day. Show me your style. Capture the moment with Sonder.

dsc0005

0.5
      2.0
      3.0
      0.5

Before my wedding, Megean was responsive via email and I was happy to find a photographer for my destination wedding. On my wedding day, I called her multiple times as I was about to get in my dress. Megean and her assistant were late and she would not answer any of my calls. I was panicking, thinking she would be a no show - and my mother reassured me that she would take pictures for me... At the last minute, Megean and her assistant showed up! I let my stress go and moved forward.

During my wedding, everything seemed to go great. The problems didn't start until afterwards. Megean sent me my pictures via DropBox, which is great, but what I was really wanting was my USB drive with my pictures. Multiple times I contacted her asking where my USB drive was in the mail, and every answer I got was an excuse that it just didn't show up in my mail. I asked many times to send me the USB drive with a tracking number, and from then on she did not respond to any of my emails - to this day it's like she simply vanished.... The one thing I regret from my wedding was my photographer. I do not recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Sonder FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,013.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,239.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,007.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,260.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• 509 SE 15th St. Troutdale, 97060 See on map