Sonder Beauty Collective

Greenville, SC View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Sonder Beauty Collective is a traveling hair and makeup company that operates out of Greenville, South Carolina and Orlando, Florida. This team is willing to travel anywhere in or out of the country and has over six years of experience in the wedding industry. The team is dedicated to helping you bring your vision to life while ensuring you feel beautiful on your special day. They also work hard to ensure that your wedding experience is fun, relaxed, and everything else you dreamed it would be.

Sonder Beauty Collective provides a variety of hair and makeup services to accommodate a range of needs. The team of artists is familiar with an array of hair and makeup options including updos, extensions, airbrush makeup, and false lashes. To ensure you are happy with your look, hair and makeup trials can be arranged as well.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Keratin
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Kallie K. Married on 11/22/2021

Exactly what I wanted!

MC did my hair and makeup for my wedding and it was more than I could have asked for! I told her what I was going for and we did a practice run. I pointed out a few things that I would like her to tweak and she listened to a T! I felt really comfortable telling her my ideas and she nailed the look I wanted. MC was so professional and personable. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sonder Beauty Collective's reply:

Kallie thank you so much for saying this! I try hard to make sure that you feel exactly the way you want to on your day and that any adjustments we make are perfectly tailored to your suggestions!
    Mary C. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing Serivice!

I used Sonder Beauty for my wedding day! The staff was amazing, I was in love with how my hair and make-up turned out and my bridesmaids were happy with theirs as well! I highly recommend using Sonder Beauty for your BIG DAY!

Sonder Beauty Collective's reply:

Thank you Mary Christine! We loved being a part of your special day! It was such a fun time with you all!
  • Lisa
    Lisa G. Married on 08/21/2021

Excellent services, especially with all the last minute changes to my wedding day!

My stylist was so helpful, creative, and professional as she helped me prepare for my wedding, hair and makeup. We changed venues and city locations from South Lake Tahoe to Reno due to catastrophic fire smoke the day before we said "I do" and Martha Bean rolled with the changes and even more, made me feel at ease! I wasn't even sure exactly what I wanted my hair to look like; I had some pictures and styles I was toying with, and it's like Martha read my mind to create the most beautiful up-do I've ever had! My partner LOVED my hair and makeup and I got multiple complements on it throughout the night. I love her work and I highly recommend hiring any stylist with Sonder Beauty Collective! Very professional, flexible, creative, and highly skilled.

Sonder Beauty Collective's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review!! We are so happy we got to be a part of your wedding day! Martha truly is so wonderful and we are lucky to have her on our team!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Mary Caroline Bean-Wade
Mary Caroline Bean-Wade
Owner

I have always had a serious love for all things wedding related! That love transformed into my passion of doing wedding hair and makeup for the past 6 years. The reason I enjoy doing them so much is because it is the most joyful day in most peoples lives and getting to play a special part in that is such an incredible feeling. I am very skilled in hair and makeup and super detail oriented. I would be honored to have my team assist you on your big day!

Martha Bean
Martha Bean
Traveling Stylist

I started doing hair in 2008 and have never lost the love for it! Starting off in Spartanburg, SC working for 7 years, then taking a giant leap to move to Yosemite National Park to become the only hairstylist. I was hiking every weekend and loved every second of exploring our beautiful “backyard”. After 3 years of working in the park, and meeting the love of my life, it was time for a new adventure. We moved to Asheville, NC and I started working alongside a group of amazing, strong, and talented women. I really found a love for styling wedding hair and make up. I worked in Asheville for 2 years, after tons of weekends filled with weddings, my husband got an amazing opportunity, so we moved to Orlando, FL. Now I work weddings whenever I can and I’m always down to travel for it.

Taylor Reed
Taylor Reed
Traveling Stylist

I’ve been in the beauty industry 4 years now. I have a background in Baking & Pastry and decided to make a switch because I love all things hair and makeup. It was always the way I expressed my personal style while in a uniform. I love that I get to do them both for a living now and to help brides really express themselves on their big day! There’s nothing more special to me! I can’t wait to make you feel exactly like your true self.

105 Beth Drive Greenville, SC, 29609
Location of (Sonder Beauty Collective)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding