P.O. Box 1018, Santa Margarita, CA 93453 Map · Phone number

About Something True

I believe that your wedding day is one of the most important and happy days of your life. Your Wedding Officiant should be the least of your worries.
I am here to reflect your special message to each other on your wedding day, and to your chosen family, friends and guests. While my services include the consultation, creation of the ceremony, rehearsal, and the wedding itself, I am here as much or as little as you need me. I want YOUR wedding to be special.

Follow Something True on

42c65811cdcc5743 wedding 2
bonnieandbrian

1 Reviews for Something True

Dylan · Married on 09/02/2017

Tom Allen - our AMAZING officiant helped make our dream come true. He is genuine, fun, friendly, and warm. He got to know my Husband and I and he pick up on our relationship and personality so quickly. He really helped our guest to feel the love on our wedding day! He led an amazing ceremony and our guest were raving about how amazing the ceremony was ever since! My husband and I are so thankful for Tom and highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Something True FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Earth-Based, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• App's Photography
    App's Photography Wedding Photographers

Tom Allen of Something True is a pro. He's sweet, he's funny, professional, sincere, and always well-intentioned. His ceremonies are personal, original, and consistently go off without a hiccup. I know Tom as a fellow wedding vendor (I'm a photographer) and can testify that he's a cut above the rest. I also hired him for my own wedding, and cannot imagine anyone more perfect for the job. You won't regret hiring Tom Allen. He's the best around. xo

• Camilla Svensson Burns Wedding Florists

Incredible talent is all I can say!

• P.O. Box 1018 Santa Margarita, 93453 See on map