Hartsville, SC 29550 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,750
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Something to Remember Wedding Productions

Your wedding day is one of the biggest days in your life. The memories made are priceless and something that pictures can not capture alone. You want to remember the sounds of the day, hear your loved ones voices, and see things that you were not able to see during the busy day. Something to Remember takes pride in creating your wedding video to match your style and personality. Whether you prefer classic wedding songs, or you want a cinematic feel, we edit to your taste. Your wedding will be filmed in full HD using professional tripods, glidecams and sliders to get those perfect shots.

We also believe that how your wedding sounds is just as important as how it looks. This is why we use wireless lavaliere mic system on the groom to capture your vows and when available, we record from existing sounds systems to capture all of your wedding day music. We think about every little detail on your wedding day, then bring it all together in post production to create your wedding masterpiece.

Follow Something to Remember Wedding Productions on

dsc0933
8472f22aca37941b DSC 4965 3
dsc0933
  • Videos 13

4 Reviews for Something to Remember Wedding Productions

Sonya · Married on 11/11/2017

They were Awesome! Very professional and captured every aspect of the day.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Mary · Married on 06/17/2017

Love my video and LOVED working with Brad and Sonya. They are awesome!!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Kimberly · Married on 05/06/2017

Brad and his team are absolute professionals! They were able to capture every little detail of our day without being obtrusive or obvious, and they blended in so well you didn't even know they were filming/taking photos! Their style and personalities allowed us to be ourselves and the results were amazing, natural photos & video! His team was more than accommodating to travel to my hometown 2 hours away from Hartsville to capture our day and I'm so glad I chose them as my photo/video vendor! Pricing is also incredibly fair and you definitely get the most bang for your buck! I could go on and on about how happy I am with Something to Remember Productions but just do yourself a favor and book them!

Sent on 06/16/2017