16 Main St, Titusville, FL 32796 Map · Phone number

WT8I1123
WT8I3868
WT8I3384

5 Reviews for something sweet

I used Something Sweet for my wedding, and I couldn't have been happier! The cake was beautiful, and exactly what I had in mind, and it also tasted wonderful! Most people think wedding cake isn't very good, but Something Sweet made a fantastic looking and tasting cake! I would recommend them to anyone! I would go back for birthday cakes, special events, or just on an ordinary day! They make more than just wedding cakes!

Sent on 09/22/2012

Mindy · Married on 10/08/2011

The cup cakes Johnnie made for our wedding were amazing!! She was upfront with pricing and quick to respond with all communications. The tasting we had sent us into a sugar dream. I really appreciated how she gave us what we asked for and then what she knows works well and then left us alone to taste and enjoy. She decorated the cup cakes beautifully and even threw in the cup cake stand for free. If you want good cup cakes from a profession this is the place to go. We looked at all bakeries in the Central Florida area and Something Sweet was worth the drive!!

Sent on 12/17/2011

Brenda · Married on 11/11/2008

Johnnie was amazing at every turn; from her patience with my inability to make up my mind to her upbeat attitude, helpful suggestions and artistry in cake making. Truth be told, I had no idea what I wanted for the bridal cake, but did know that I had to have an armadillo as the grooms cake, at my husband’s request…Yes, of course I tried to talk him out of it; NO, he wouldn’t budge. But in the end, the cakes were just show stoppers – both in look and flavor; they were amazing!

Although she had taken the time to sit down with me several times to sketch out her ideas and settle my nerves over serving what looked like road kill on my day, I could have never in a million years suspected that they were going to be as good as they turned out.
    She was also very good at calming me down whenever needed, which happened regularly since planning a wedding in a town 7-hours away from the one you live in can be quite stressful. It was truly wonderful to find such professionalism and artistry in such a small town as Titusville, and at such a great value!!!!
    The cakes and entire experience were exceptional! Check her out; you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 11/20/2008

something sweet FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup