14230 Cavalier Ct., Waverly, NE 68462 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,395
Availability Check your date

About Something New Productions

Personal. Freestyle. Wedding Photography.

Follow Something New Productions on

img71171 copy
img4231

48 Reviews for Something New Productions

Emily · Married on 06/24/2017

I knew this was one of the most important decisions to me in planning our wedding and I know I made the right choice with Michaela. Her warmth and experience is a perfect mix that helped me in planning as well as enjoying the day. Both formals and candid shots were beautiful and so splendidly captured the joy and love of our wedding. With no hesitation I’d recommend Michaela and Something New Productions for any and all of your photography need. (http://somethingnewprod.com/)

Cathy · Married on 10/22/2016

Michaela and her team have great eyes for those moments that capture the spirit of the day. In particular are the amazing candid shots that they catch. Michaela herself is such a calm, soothing presence on a day that can be overwhelmed with emotion. She also is happy to jump in with knowledge about dresses and whatnot that she has gained from all the weddings that she has shot. I am just so glad that we picked Michaela as our photographer. I highly recommend her and her team!

Nicki · Married on 12/13/2014

They did such an amazing job! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Micheala did an absolutely wonderful job! She was so attentive to whatever I wanted/needed, fun and professional at the same time! She was there to help with whatever we needed on our big day!! She made our day go so smooth!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Something New Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,395.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance