Something New, Borrowed and Blue

Cincinnati, OH View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Something New, Borrowed and Blue is a wedding dress salon located in Reading, Ohio, that offers an extensive inventory of affordable gowns and accessories. Upon arrival, you will enjoy a unique and relaxing dress shopping experience complete with private fitting rooms and a large selection of dresses from some of the industry’s leading designers like Justin Alexander. Something New, Borrowed and Blue prides itself on giving outstanding customer service and is happy to help with all of your wedding gown needs.

Services

Something New, Borrowed and Blue services brides and bridal parties in the Greater Cincinnati and Dayton areas. With a combined 15 years of experience in the industry, bridal consultants are committed to help you find the gown of your dreams while staying within your budget. Other services available at this by-appointment boutique include the following:

• Consultations
  • Plus size gowns
  • Bridal accessories and veils
  • Bridal gowns
  • Sample sales

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Caitlyn
    Caitlyn K. Getting married on 03/04/2022

Suprisingly Easy Day

I'm not a big shopper in general, and didn't really have any idea where to start when it came to my wedding dress. I randomly picked SNBB as my starting point for this exciting, nerve-wracking, and slightly daunting experience, and I'm so glad I did!! Not only did I find an absolutely GORGEOUS dress, but it was half of it's original price. There was a good selection of dresses, and it felt good to walk out of the store with an arm full of confidence. Above all else, however, I felt wanted and appreciated by all of the women there. Not just for my business and my money; they made me feel like they absolutely wanted me to find something that I loved and looked good in. Having spent my life in customer service, all I can say is: you ladies are ROCKIN' it!!!
    Haley H. Getting married on 02/09/2022

This place is AMAZING

My family and I went on a week day, with out an appointment, and Amanda helped us and gave us her full attention. My family picked some dresses, I picked some and Amanda picked some as well. Not long after starting to try some on, I found my dream dress. My family and I knew it was the perfect one for me! It was a dress Amanda had picked out herself! She also gave me some hair accessories and a vail she thought would go perfect, and they did! I was able to pay for it that day & TAKE IT HOME!! I can not say enough about this place! They have dresses for every price range and they are so nice and fun!!
  • Kayla
    Kayla W. Married on 08/28/2021

Wedding dresses shouldn’t cost an arm and a leg!

Despite being late, Martha accommodated me and my best friend during my appointment! I ended up finding the perfect dress that was originally 2,200, but was 1,049 at SNBB! Definitely your first stop and potentially the last! They deserve more than 5 stars!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Sage & Todd
    23 photos · 07/04/2021

Deals

Something New, Borrowed and Blue 1
Offer

Offer vaild to new customer on day of purchase of their bridal gown. Offer valid with the purchase of 2 accessories, the 2nd lower priced item will be half off. Must show offer on cell phone at the time of purchase. *Not valid with any other offer.

137 West Benson Street Cincinnati, OH, 45215

Monday - 11-5 Wednesday and Thursday 11-7 Friday 10-5 Saturday 9:30-5 Sunday 12-5
Location of (Something New, Borrowed and Blue)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding