137 West Benson St, Cincinnati, OH 45215 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Something New Borrowed and Blue

Remember when you could find fabulous bridal fashions at reasonable prices?
Welcome back! We are proud to offer gorgeous gowns - most priced below $600! We offer spacious and private fitting rooms

We scour the country looking for inventory that at rock bottom prices. We sell bridal gowns off the rack at amazing prizes. Since we do this our inventory is constantly changing.

Our consultants have on average, 15 years of bridal experience.
We look forward to your visit and helping you find the gown of your dreams... while staying in your budget!

Follow Something New Borrowed and Blue on

Something New Borrowed and Blue 5
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Heitfeld · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Awesome Experience

Allie was great and she was patient with my 5 year old daughter helping me. I never felt pressured for the sale of the dresses. I love my dress and can't wait to wear it on our wedding day!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Tamika

Tamika · Married on 10/19/2019

Best wedding dress company ever!

I have to say that this place is AWESOME!!! I went in just to see what styles would fit my shape to get an idea on what to purchase somewhere else. I only tried on 5 dresses total and 2 we loved. Carley was FANTASTIC and was very soft spoken, calm, and happy to help me. I had a budget that was very small only because I was wearing this dress one time and I didn't want to spend an outrageous amount.
    Carley was helpful in the dressing room and pinning the back for me if the dress was too big and her colleagues was great at observing and letting me know if it fit me and my personality (because right away had the door they try to gravitate your personality). My Maid Of Honor was with me and found a dress that was not in my price range but I put it on anyway. Carley loved it instantly! Everyone was excited and said they loved this dress even the manager. Again, I did plan on buying a dress but my mother surprised me with purchasing it for my BIG DAY. They was my FIRST STOP and LAST. Now I can enjoy my Gatlinburg Wedding walking down the aisle of Chapel At The Park and dancing away at Park Vista Hilton Hotel..... Please stop in today for your dress :-)

Something New Borrowed and Blue 6
    Something New Borrowed and Blue 11
    Something New Borrowed and Blue 12
    Sent on 09/17/2018

Maddie · Married on 10/06/2018

I did everything wrong: showing up with no ideas and a huge entourage. Suzy was amazing! She helped me identify what I like about each dress, eliminate the misses, and revisit and revision the true contenders. My family and I had so much with each other, the staff, and the other beautiful brides in the boutique. It was a truly blissful experience that I would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 11/04/2017