Spring Valley, CA 91978 Map · Phone number
1 review
  • Deals 1

About Something Borrowed Floral Designs

Up the flowered path and back, it will be over in moments, but the ceremony— and the most extraordinary embellishments will be remembered for a lifetime.

With simple elegance and sophisticated style, Something Borrowed Floral Designs offers custom floral designs and décor to fit every personality and budget.

• Coastal Florals
logo
sb1

1 Reviews for Something Borrowed Floral Designs

Joanne · Married on 07/10/2004

On the day of the wedding I was surprised to find that I wasn’t as emotional and cry-babyish as I thought I would be. One of the very few things that got me choked up was when I saw the STUNNING floral arrangements of Something Borrowed. I cannot begin to describe how phenomenal the flowers were in person. They were like something out of a magazine. Something Borrowed was the only floral company I interviewed. When I met with Linda I knew right away that she "got" what I wanted…which was tough because I really didn’t have much vision! I knew I wanted to use calla lilies and orchids (my husband's favorite flowers) and bamboo; knew I wanted an Asian/tropical theme; knew I wanted a sunset color scheme; and knew my budget was very, very tiny. Linda was able to do all I wanted and more! She is very quick to respond to any emails and even emailed me with suggestions and pictures in the year between when I booked Something Borrowed to when we finalized the floral design. At our final meeting Linda had a whole packet for me to take home complete with ribbon samples, a visual computer-generated mock-up of the arrangements, etc. It was the most fantastic and professional thing I have ever seen! Her daughter, Amy, did an incredible job on our centerpieces. I could not have asked for anything better. On top of it all, the fact that you can BORROW stuff for FREE is icing on the cake (pardon the wedding pun). We borrowed quite a few things and it saved us a ton of money. If you are interested in Something Borrowed, contact them ASAP. They book up quite quickly, and for good reason!

Sent on 11/25/2007

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Something Borrowed Floral Designs 1
    Free Toss Bouquet
    A free toss bouquet with your wedding flower package

• Spring Valley, 91978 See on map