West Hollywood, CA 90069 Map · Phone number

About Something Blue Wedding Company

Something Blue is a boutique wedding planning company based in Los Angeles and New York City. Founder Abby LaDuke has a passion for creating your perfect day - better than you could imagine it! Old, new, borrowed and blue, our specialty is facilitating every detail to create the perfect wedding experience. Abby's professional experience comes from directing over 150 Weddings and Special Events for the W Hotel in Chicago and Scottsdale, AZ as well as Social Hollywood in Los Angeles and St. Paul College Club in Minnesota. Our goal is for you and your guests to experience a wedding that represents your passions, goals, personality, and style!

"I love meeting with clients because that is where the vision for the wedding comes from - the bride and groom. When the ideas and style of the bride and groom combine with our expertise and industry relationships, the result is the perfect wedding experience!"

- Abby LaDuke

SBWC3
59177465057281693773601n

10 Reviews for Something Blue Wedding Company

Nashwa · Married on 11/03/2012

My now husband and I had the absolute pleasure of working with Abby LaDuke for our wedding planning. I feel so blessed to have crossed with Abby because not only is she a delight to work with but her positivity in every situation is contagious! Abby truly made our "dream" wedding come true and she took every extra step to make sure that the day went smoothly. We were married in Downtown Chicago and I was somewhat new to the city but Abby was able to connect me to the most amazing vendors. My husband and I both have pretty busy work schedules and she was so flexible with everything. From coordinating vendor appointments to the day of she made wedding planning so much fun and so stress-free!! Our wedding day truly was the BEST day ever and I can't thank Abby enough for all of her help :-) I give her the highest recommendation there is!!

Sent on 11/18/2012

Charles · Married on 07/06/2012

Laura James did an amazing job as an on the day wedding coordinator. She ensured all of the aspects of preparation, the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception dinner ran smoothly. She took the to effectively make the right decisions in the absence of guidance. Laura was a pleasure to work with and was especially helpful with recommending a fantastic officiant for the ceremony and band for our cocktail hour. She also went above and beyond when she helped with some of the planning of music.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Lyssa · Married on 04/28/2012

Laura James is a wonderful wedding coordinator and I highly recommend her. I was on a tight budget and originally decided to do all my wedding planning myself even though I live far away from where we wanted to get married. However, when my first venue gave my date away to another couple I had a mini meltdown and decided it was time for professional help. Laura recommended some places that were in my budget, visited them for me, and sent me pictures she took during her tour along with her personal thoughts on each aspect of each venue. I was able to pick a venue off of this without visiting it myself. Most of the details and of my wedding went this way, with me far away trying to envision it. Laura had wonderful ideas that were realistic for my budget. Our wedding came out so perfect, much better than I could have expected given our budget and for that I will always be grateful! She helped me all along the way, keeping me on time with the planning. This made everything so much easier the day of the wedding, everything was organized and had been thought of in advance so I didn’t have much to worry about. Laura was with me throughout the day, giving me helpful little pointers…even helping to tighten my corset for me when my bridesmaids couldn’t get it tight enough  Throughout the wedding she was professional and took care of things for me so I could relax and actually enjoy my wedding, which I know most brides don’t always get. I’m so thankful I had her!

Sent on 05/17/2012

Award

Something Blue Wedding Company FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• Gayla Elizabeth Photography Wedding Photographers

Abby was the day of coordinator for Jessica and Ben's wedding at The Victorian in Santa Monica. As a photographer, I always try to emphasize the importance of a wedding coordinator and how key it is to ensure your big day goes smoothly. Abby was very organized, detailed and a pleasure to work with, keeping the wedding day running smoothly. The groom actually personally thanked her during his speech at the wedding reception, which I think speaks volumes! I would highly recommend her services, you'll love her as a coordinator and as a person. :-) Take a little peek at the wedding pics here: http://www.gaylaelizabethblog.com/2010/10/27/santa-monica-wedding-photography-the-victorian/

• West Hollywood, 90069 See on map
    Location of (Something Blue Wedding Company)