Something Blue Orlando

Winter Springs, FL View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,300 Package Price

Something Blue is a wedding planning business based out of Orlando, Florida that serves couples in the Greater Central Florida areas. Several package and service options are available to meet the level of assistance each couple desires. From full planning to à la carte services, the planning duo of Samantha and Hannah will attend to the details so you can let go of the stress and savor your special day.

Experience

Samantha Farrell is the co-founder and creative designer of Something Blue. Her background includes home renovation and calligraphy, as well as a meticulous work style. Co-founder and event manager Hannah Santo lends her skills, which include a bachelor’s degree in event management and experience planning and operating a variety of corporate events.

The dedicated and personable team of Something Blue offers a variety of wedding planning and coordination services. The range of services is ideal for any couple, from DIY weddings to full planning needs. Beyond the preparation and day of the wedding, à la carte services are available, including items such as honeymoon planning, wedding favors, accommodation plans, and much more. Other services offered include, but are not limited to:

• Budget analysis
  • Vendor referrals
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,125

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,300

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

We are a dynamic duo with a great team of vendors behind us!

• Sabrina
    Sabrina F. Getting married on 12/15/2021

Best decision!!!

We are so thrilled to have worked with Hannah and Sam of Something Blue. They were a huge help in the planning stages - helping us secure vendors, sharing great tips, and honestly, just being a great shoulder to lean on - and I could not have imagined our wedding day without them. They made sure that everything was picture perfect and ran better than planned. They are incredibly experienced, professional, organized and not to mention, they are so much fun to work with! We will always suggest Something Blue to our engaged friends and family.

- The Schotmans
  • Emily
    Emily R. Married on 10/31/2021

MVPs of our wedding

Seriously, we could not have done our wedding without Hannah and Sam. They are absolutely indispensable and a thousand percent worth every penny and more. While planning our wedding, it felt like we hit all the road blocks -- family conflicts, an MIA vendor, having to change venue, a botched wedding dress, planning it all from across the country. There were many times H&S had to talk me off the edge of the proverbial cliff. But we put our trust in them for my own sanity and the entire day went smoothly and the wedding was even more gorgeous than I'd ever imagined. We can't say enough positive things about their work -- they're organized, creative, and professional. Even outside of the professional side of things, I adore Hannah & Sam and had lots of fun and laughs with them along the way. I would never want to plan a significant event without them.
  • Hannah
    Hannah P. Married on 07/01/2021

Best wedding planning decision you will make!

I cannot recommend Hannah and Sam with Something Blue more. They are the dream wedding team! They will feel like your best friends from the first phone call. They are professional, yet so friendly and personable. I hired them as my Day Of Coordinators but throughout the entire planning process they were always there for me to answer questions, give advice, and provide so much support during such a stressful time! Leading up to the wedding and on my wedding day, Hannah, Sam, and Alexis handled EVERYTHING - from rehearsal dinner to the set up and through tear down and packing up. It is only because of them did I have a stress-free and absolutely perfect wedding day. I even got compliments from my vendors and guests on how smoothly everything ran - and they get all the credit, they killed it! They even became florists to help me spruce up my decor on the day of the wedding. One of my favorite things they did was before the wedding they made helpful graphics and bookmark timelines that I could give to my bridal party and family so that everyone knew what was going on. They are calm, organized, and so much fun. 10/10, could not recommend them more!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

14009 Saint Cloud Court Winter Springs, FL, 32826
Location of (Something Blue Orlando)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding