Something Blue Bridal

Chester, VA View map Visit website

Something Blue Bridal is a wedding beauty business in Chester, Virginia, serving couples state-wide on their special day. After more than two decades in the industry, the team boasts a wealth of expertise in relation to different hair types, textures, and skin tones. The team can create custom, beautiful hair and makeup looks that genuinely enhance the wearer's natural features, helping them feel confident for their wedding day. As seen in Richmond Bride Magazine, RVA Weddings, The Hill City Blog, and River City Bridal, the team is known for creating a timeless elegance in a relaxed environment.

Something Blue Bridal offers hair and makeup packages for group sizes that range from six to ten or more people. The beauty team is willing to travel to your location. Services include trial sessions, updos, down styles, blowouts, and natural makeup.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$125

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$15

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$15

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Heather
    Heather K. Married on 09/04/2021

Fredericksburg Wedding

Something Blue Bridal was recommended to me by my hairdresser. I was unsure if I wanted to have someone come in to do everyone’s hair and ended deciding to at the last minute and was SO SO SO HAPPY we did!

Kailey and her assistant Rachel were incredible! We had 1 bride, 5 bridesmaids, MOB, MOG, & two flower girls. They worked well with everyone and made us all feel beautiful. I did a trial with Kailey beforehand and she made my fairly incomplete vision come to life. I did not love the wedding planning process but working with Kailey was a big highlight! She is flexible, kind, and very relaxing during a stressful day. Not to mention, she did an AMAZING job with my hair. I got more compliments on my hair then almost anything else.

Kailey contacted the wedding party beforehand to get a feel for what each of them wanted. Both Kailey and Rachel were great with the flower girls who were pretty active and chatty.

I HIGHLY recommend Something Blue Bridal for your wedding! They helped to make the day perfect!

Something Blue Bridal's reply:

Heather, I am so glad we found each other last min (thank you Caiti!!) Rachel and I thoroughly enjoyed every single person in the bridal party! You were STUNNING! Thank you for such a sweet and detailed review! It means so much to us! It was an honor to be a part of your day and help ease some of that stress.
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing job!

Kailey did an amazing job with my 4 bridesmaids and me! She was able to help each of us decide on a hairstyle that worked best for us, each was beautiful and unique. I especially appreciated her working with my natural curls. She kept them from becoming frizzy or unruly and they stayed perfect all day! She’s also very professional, reliable, and a lovely person to be around. I couldn’t imagine having anyone else for such an important event!

Something Blue Bridal's reply:

Katie, Thank you so much for taking the time share about your experience! I loved that you wanted to work with your natural curls because they are so beautiful! I was blessed to be a part of your big day!
  • Sarah
    Sarah R. Married on 10/03/2020

October 2020 wedding

Kailey & Rachel we’re so easy to work with! They were able to do a variety of styles for myself (bride), my bridesmaids, mothers & grandmothers! Each of us looked and felt so beautiful! Highly recommend them!

Something Blue Bridal's reply:

Thank you Sarah! We loved being a part of your big day! Everyone looked beautiful. Thank you for your continued support always!

Pricing

Something Blue Bridal Price Rates

Happy Hill Rd. Chester, VA, 23831
Location of (Something Blue Bridal)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding