Somerset, WI 54025 Map · Phone number

About SomerStudios

SomerStudios specializes in custom designed wedding invitations and stationery.

These lines of elegant and uniquely designed invitations are personally handcrafted. The colors, fonts, and wording can all be customized for your weddings, birthdays, or special events. I am dedicated to providing excellent service, quality design, and a smooth enjoyable experience. The high quality graphics and paper I utilize are sure to make a lasting impression. I will work with you throughout the design process to ensure that your order fits your needs and reflects your style and personality.

The invitation is just the beginning. Many accompaniments are available to complete your theme. This includes: save the dates, programs, menus, table numbers, place cards , favors, thank you notes, and more.

You are invited to take a look, and I hope we can work together to create a memorable event!

612.963.7884

2012thumbnailcopy
DSC01663

16 Reviews for SomerStudios

Jamie · Married on 06/11/2016

I purchased the pink and gray pocket invitation through Etsy.com and used it for a graduation announcement/party invitation. I wanted to have something different, yet elegant in design for this occasion. The design and quality was impeccable !!!! Cristy, was very professional, patient and responded timely to every e-mail. She was able to help coordinate my ideas to help them come into fruition and OMG what a BEAUTIFUL JOB!!! She was able to read my mind!! LOLOL!!! To top it off, an elegant handwritten thank you note was attached to the package. Just pure perfection!! I will be going back through Etsy.com to order my thank you notes to match the invitation. Thanks again Cristy!! You were truly a God Send!!

Jamie

Sent on 05/05/2016

SomerStudios's reply:

Thanks Jamie, it was a pleasure to work with you! Best of luck to your daughter!

Sarah · Married on 10/18/2014

Cristy at SomerStudios was professional, quick to respond, straightforward, and smooth. The final product she sent me was beautifully put together, elegant, and exactly what I wanted. I have received so many compliments on how beautiful my wedding invitations are. Thank you Cristy for your hard work. She was worth the price and so much more. I would recommend her to anyone that needs these types of services.

Sent on 08/11/2014

SomerStudios's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Sarah, it was a pleasure working with you. Please let me know if I can help you with anything else in the future!
  • er.jhj2014

Erika · Married on 08/09/2014

I ordered invitations from SomerStudios and I am very impressed by the quality of service and product I have received. The invitations are perfect and meet the vision I had. Cristy is amazing and assists you to ensure your items are exactly what you want. She also requested I mail her my RSVP postage and as she added to the envelopes as she went. Cristy was very quick in responding to any emails or changes I requested. I highly recommend using SomerStudios and plan to purchase the matching items.

Sent on 03/24/2014

SomerStudios FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25