Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Solstice Video Productions

2010, 2011 & 2012 Bride's Choice Award Winner! We offer real wedding documentary filmmaking at its best - where others can only promise, Solstice truly delivers! We are all experienced filmmakers that have been doing this for many years, so you can be guaranteed to get the best quality. Not just video slapped to music, we create a distinctive, contemporary wedding film that vividly captures the memory of your amazing day. With our fresh approach and modern style, Solstice is sought-after by brides in the Northwest and across the nation, and we have built a solid and creative reputation around a unique, "tell the whole story" production style. Our positive reviews don't lie and our artistry speaks for itself. Your search for the perfect wedding videographer ends here. We can't wait to tell your story!

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Portland

Follow Solstice Video Productions on

50 Reviews for Solstice Video Productions

Solstice Video and Greg James were a delight to work with on this most sensitive of video projects. The wonderful footage of the preparation for the ceremony and the ceremony itself was beautiful. Greg's editing of the video gave us all the highlights in a powerful way that got me choked up again watching my wife and my vows. The perfect keepsake of the most important night of my life... so far. (We'll have to hire him when we have a baby on the way. ;)

Profile Picture Mike, 10/29/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Solstice Video is an amazing group of professionals who made my day memorable. They took footage of the ceremony and before and after ceremony footage and made a unique, artistically poignant memoir of our wedding day. My husband and I are so excited to share the wedding video. It was a perfect culmination of our special day.
Our engagement video was also amazing. So amazing in fact that we used it to begin our wedidng ceremony.
The team at Solstice Video will take the time to get to know you, to understand how you and your spouse met, and will find a way to creatively and beautifully display your love and happiness on your wedding day. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Juliet , 10/29/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Solstice Video did wonderful job on our wedding video. My husband and I couldn't be happier. Greg and Jon did a fantastic job at capturing the day. We would recommend Solstice Video over and over. We really enjoyed the edited/cut version. To be honest it brought tears to both of our eyes. The uncut version was also fantastic. Jon was able to get footage of all our guests which was so nice because we weren't able to get that from our photography. We are so pleased.

Profile Picture Courtney , 10/15/11, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1253207637325 solsticeheadercropped

Free Blu-Ray Upgrade!

Redeem In-Store
Mention that you found us on WeddingWire.com and get a free Blu-Ray disk Upgrade when you order one of our popular packages. See your movie as it was originally shot, in High Definition brilliance! Note: must be agreed to upon initial signing, does not apply to past clients.

We enjoyed the talent and skill the Solstice clearly brings to their work. They were professional and creative and seamless in their ability to capture the day.

Greg and the team at Solstice Video Productions will deliver an amazing film. You will find they are engaging and easy to work with. They are also highly artistic and professional. To capture incredible audio and video has many challenges, but they have it all figured out. They love what they do and the work reflects that. You can't trust the important task of documenting your special day to just anyone. I would call Greg and schedule a time to view some of his amazing work. The price you pay today will be so worth it 5, 10, 20 and 50 years from now.

Brides face a dizzying amount of factors in considering what vendors to choose to make their wedding day all it deserves to be. But more important than anything, is the way in which a vendor delivers their services. After working with Greg many times, I've learned that his personality and social graces are exactly the kind that create a fun, relaxed feel that allow him to capture everything about your wedding without being an intrusion. Greg also has incredible work ethic and shared with me that he never likes to be seen doing nothing for fear of any wrong impressions. That's definitely the kind of person you want on your side!

Solstice has done some wonderful video at Zenith and we like them a lot!

We enjoy working with the team at Solstice Video. They have a wide array of products for every budget, and an owner, Greg James, who is extremely flexible and willing to please the client. In fact, Greg once acted as a stand-in Master of Ceremonies for a wedding where the DJ went AWOL (not my pick of vendor, of course)...that's how service-oriented Solstice is!

5305 SW Laurelwood Ave, Portland, OR 97225   See On Map