Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Solstice

High energy, clean and fun DJ for wedding receptions, ceremonies, & events.

ENTERTAINMENT MAKES THE EVENT

I am a professional, fun, and interactive DJ who specializes in weddings, school dances (Prom, Homecoming, Winter Formal, End of Year Celebrations), theme parties, birthdays, corporate / special / holiday events, and youth group activities. I play Top 40 / Pop, EDM, Rap/Hip Hop, 80's, Classic Rock, Country, Oldies, Disco, Latin, and R&B. Prior to booking I would like to meet with you either in person, on the phone, or via Skype for a free consultation session to make sure we are a good fit for each other. I will listen to you to understand your vision and direction for the event and customize the playlist to your tastes. Suggestions will be offered based on extensive experience, but I will work with you to exceed your expectations!

I bring a positive energy, have a pleasant personality, and will incorporate the client's playlist and take requests. I will emcee the event, introduce the different activities, and expertly coordinate the timeline with your venue and the other service providers such as the photographer and officiant. I play clean (radio mix) versions of songs. I will guide you every step of the way to ensure your event is a success!

I own all of my own equipment including professional grade JBL & Electro-Voice PA systems for deep solid bass, crisp mid-range and crystal clear highs; wireless microphones, and my own DJ table. My light show is the WOW factor, with colored uplights to add a subtle elegance to the walls, spinning LEDs that react to the beat of the music, lasers, and a mirrored disco ball. Optionally I can bring a projector and a 12' movie screen for slide shows, logos , and Just Dance type videos.

I am the DJ you will work with from start to finish. I will provide you with a written planning guide and a contract. Accepted forms of payment are cash, check, and credit card via PayPal invoice. I show up on time, am reliable, and am easy to communicate with and can make on-the-fly adjustments during the event if necessary. I put on a fantastic show! Yo hablo espa?ol! I carry liability insurance and have a business license

Categories: Wedding Band, Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Phoenix

5 Reviews for Solstice

Gary made the event so much fun I would call him again. He was great at playing music that we all wanted to dance to as well as music for cutting the cake and daddy daughter dance.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 1/4/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Gary was awesome. Our event was so much fun in large part to the music and dancing.

Profile Picture User2923429, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

They are a very talanted band of performers. They did a good job at getting people on the dance floor and makeing it fun for all ages. They are very good at playing the kind of music you want and at getting songs you request before the event. I found this made the party run smoothly and was very professional.

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/28/12, 1 Review