2925 E. Elmwood Place, Chandler, AZ 85249 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Solstice

ENTERTAINMENT MAKES THE EVENT

I am a professional, fun, and interactive DJ who specializes in weddings, school dances (Prom, Homecoming, Winter Formal, End of Year Celebrations), theme parties, birthdays, corporate / special / holiday events, and youth group activities. I play Top 40 / Pop, EDM, Rap/Hip Hop, 80's, Classic Rock, Country, Oldies, Disco, Latin, and R&B. Prior to booking I would like to meet with you either in person, on the phone, or via Skype for a free consultation session to make sure we are a good fit for each other. I will listen to you to understand your vision and direction for the event and customize the playlist to your tastes. Suggestions will be offered based on extensive experience, but I will work with you to exceed your expectations!

I bring a positive energy, have a pleasant personality, and will incorporate the client's playlist and take requests. I will emcee the event, introduce the different activities, and expertly coordinate the timeline with your venue and the other service providers such as the photographer and officiant. I play clean (radio mix) versions of songs. I will guide you every step of the way to ensure your event is a success!

I own all of my own equipment including professional grade JBL & Electro-Voice PA systems for deep solid bass, crisp mid-range and crystal clear highs; wireless microphones, and my own DJ table. My light show is the WOW factor, with colored uplights to add a subtle elegance to the walls, spinning LEDs that react to the beat of the music, lasers, and a mirrored disco ball. Optionally I can bring a projector and a 12' movie screen for slide shows, logos , and Just Dance type videos.

I am the DJ you will work with from start to finish. I will provide you with a written planning guide and a contract. Accepted forms of payment are cash, check, and credit card via PayPal invoice. I show up on time, am reliable, and am easy to communicate with and can make on-the-fly adjustments during the event if necessary. I put on a fantastic show! Yo hablo espa?ol! I carry liability insurance and have a business license

5 Reviews for Solstice

Gary was awesome. Our event was so much fun in large part to the music and dancing.

Lauren · Married on 12/28/2012

They are a very talanted band of performers. They did a good job at getting people on the dance floor and makeing it fun for all ages. They are very good at playing the kind of music you want and at getting songs you request before the event. I found this made the party run smoothly and was very professional.

Mike · Married on 12/04/2011

WOW…. What a birthday present. My wife recently arranged for Gary to come to our home and perform for me and my family. The evening was fantastic. Not only was the guitar playing mesmerizing but the feeling he puts into the songs brings an air of electricity into the performance. I am a James Taylor fan and his renditions were spot on. It was really an added bonus as he introduced the songs, and shared little know facts about the songs and the artist. It was one of the greatest birthday presents I have ever received. Thanks Amy, I love you.

Solstice FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 350.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 595.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, Rock
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Karaoke Services, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Vocals, Liability Insurance
  • What items are available? Disco Ball, Fog Machine, Lighting, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• 2925 E. Elmwood Place Chandler, AZ 85249 See on map