Sole Performance

South Amboy, NJ View map Visit website

Sole Performance is a wedding DJ and entertainment company operating out of South Amboy, New Jersey. This team of dedicated professionals provides clients with a wide range of services to ensure that every element of their day is carefully considered. Founders Eric D. Lewis and Jeff Davies work together in order to elevate their clients' celebrations.

The team at Sole Performance offers a wide range of services for clients to choose from. Your DJ will play tracks from a number of genres, including pop, rock, soul, hip hop, country, and Top 40 Hits. The team is happy to provide a number of event items, including microphones, projectors, a sound system, and much more. Other services available from the company include photography, videography, and photo booth rental for an all-inclusive experience.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,600

What is included in the starting price?

MC
Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Flat Screen
Photobooth

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Rebecca Married on 04/02/2022

Made my dreams come true

There aren't enough words to describe how AMAZING Eric and Bishop were. The whole team was fantastic. Eric made my husband and I feel like we were friends, not clients. I saw Eric at another wedding and knew I had to have him at ours. He had the crowd going and was so much fun. They are pros at what they do and made me feel so special. I wish I could do it all over again just to have them do another event. Look no further for the best time around!
  • Jordan
    Jordan Married on 10/09/2021

Phenomenal Team!

This team is absolutely phenomenal! They ARE the party! We’ve had the honor to work with them in October 2021 and they bring so much energy! We loved having them! Eric and Bishop were also incredibly accommodating. They focus on the details to help the day run smoothly. Boy, did they deliver!!! My guests were super impressed and they had the time of their lives! I highly recommend them!
    Mark T. Married on 10/02/2021

Perfect experience!

Sole Performance gave an outstanding performance! Everyone had a great time at our wedding and they just made the experience one to not forget! Highly recommend them!

Deals

Sole Performance 1
Exclusive
Sole Performance 2
Offer

Purchase any lighting upgrade (I.E. Uplighting or Intelligent lighting) and recieve The second lighting package free of charge. A GREAT UPGRADE FOR YOU ONCE IN A LIFETIME CELEBRATION!

933 UPPER-MAIN STREET South Amboy, NJ, 08879
Location of (Sole Performance)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding