3115 moneta road, bedford va 24523, Forest, VA 24523 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Solas Photography

We are a husband and wife team based in Bedford, Virginia who have been photographing weddings together since 2007. Photographing your wedding day is like telling a story to us and we want to know the details so we can document them on the big day. Anyone can take a photograph, but it takes time, preparation, and attention to detail to tell a story...to articulate a life in pictures and that's why we disappoint you in our task of capturing the most important day of your lives. We'd love to hear from you and see if we are a good fit.

Follow Solas Photography on

Solas Photography 5
Solas Photography 6
Solas Photography 7

Layney Skinner · Married on 12/01/2018

My experience with Solas Photography was as perfect as I could have imagned! I highly recomend them!!

If you are looking for great photographers who are also very nice and will do absolutely anything you ask, than Solas Photography is the right fit for you! They went above and beyond for my husband and I on our wedding day! We ran out of sun light on a December day and they took the most breathtaking photos in the dark! They are so creative and also amazing people! Thank you Solas Photography!!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Solas Photography 8
    Solas Photography 9

Reagan · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Wedding Photographer out there!!!

Damien was very professional. He made you feel comfortable in front of the camera and actually made the process of taking pictures fun! He was also very quick and the results are amazing! He's easy to work with and does everything he can to give you exactly what you want. He let me share my "Wedding Photography" Pinterest board with him to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. And he takes time to actually get to know you, so the pictures become more personal and unique. I HIGHLY recommend Solas Photography! Experience and results are 10/10!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Paige Baron · Married on 10/13/2018

Solas is stupendous

What a rad experience with Solas! The only part of our day that was flawless were our photos. Punctual. Precise. & Prices? The best locally than any other photography business (believe me, I called 8). Share with them your hopes for your shoot & they will capture them in the way you wanted plus 56865 different other ways you'll love just as much. So stop looking! You found the #1 choice =)

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Solas Photography 14
    Solas Photography 15

Solas Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,232.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,648.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount